• MVP
96%
14 Rank
Progress

Decision Discussion

33 Replies 3,067 Views Created 22-05-2018
22 May 2018
By WhiteMonkey88

It's almost time! Detroit: Become Human is out this week. 

detroitbecomehuman1.jpg

As I'm sure we're all aware, the story is based on the decisions you make throughout the game. So thought it would be good to have somewhere to talk about the choices you make.

We all play games at different paces, and some come in later than others, so to avoid major, unwanted spoilers, can we please say which scene we are talking about, and also use the spoiler tag to post the decisions we've made. (For anyone unaware of where to find that, see below)

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 11.50.10 am.png

I don't know about others, but I for one would like to be able to come in here and talk about parts of the game I have played, and choose not to see what decisions (and consequences) I will be left with later in the game 

Remember - Your choices will determine the fate of a city.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

furryhawk

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
furryhawk
Accepted Solution

I choose a ***** big TV.

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
96%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

Third scene - A New Home (which is Kara's first scene).

Nothing in the way of spoilers here. 

First scene that I got 100% completion of the flowchart in one play. There is a lot to do here though

Unlocked a trophy at the end of it. No idea if it was for completing that scene, or for the 100% 

Don't want to look at other trophies, so not looking 

0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
96%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

I found myself having to do exactly what I didn't want to do 

I had to use the flowchart to change the end of a couple scenes

Spoiler
People died when I wasn't ready for them to. I want to see all the scenes in the game in the first playthrough

BIG SPOILER (but I'll still keep it discreet)
Spoiler
One of them is part of the story and can't be helped
0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alakhami

55%
02 Rank
Progress
Alakhami
Accepted Solution

3 hours in, so far I'm really digging it.

Spoiler
Disobeyed Carl's order with Marcus (god they nailed it well with the whole virtually-mental visualisation of the remonstrance), defended Alice with Kara and tried to intervine with Connor after questioning the Android that stabbed his owner death, after which he died which caught me totally off guard! Loved the android garbage disposal; the sense of dread was everpresent with the hellish landscape and the meandering half-dead souls.
0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

[ Edited ]
Let others complain that the times are wicked. I complain that they are paltry; for they are without passion. The thoughts of men are thin and frail like lace, and they themselves are feeble like girl lace-makers. The thoughts of their hearts are too puny to be sinful. For a worm it might conceivably be regarded a sin to harbor thoughts such as theirs, not for a man who is formed in the image of God. Their lusts are staid and sluggish, their passions sleepy; they do their duty, these sordid minds, but permit themselves, as did the Jews, to trim the coins just the least little bit, thinking that if our Lord keep tab of them ever so carefully one might yet safely venture to fool him a bit. Fye upon them! It is therefore my soul ever returns to the Old Testament and to Shakespeare. There at least one feels that one is dealing with men and women; there one hates and loves, there one murders one’s enemy and curses his issue through all generations—there one sins.
my youtube channel with in-depth game commentaries: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU63dcWD7oL1Tomkm9fhf1g

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Legion_Steve

• Beta Tester
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Legion_Steve
Accepted Solution

Just completed my first play through.  Not going to post any details or spoilers, just simply want to say - what an awesome game! Loved EVERY second of it.  Drawn in and felt a genuine sense of interest and caring as to characters story lines and progression.

Here goes play through number 2!

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
96%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

My first playthrough is done. 

Key decisions/moments from this play

Stormy Night - Some of this was already spoiled in one of the trailers (PGW). But still some big spoilers here if you haven't played it.

Spoiler
First of all, I like Alice better than Todd. So this was the turning point for Kara. Became a deviant, and looked after Alice.
Forgot to grab the gun, so had to fight Todd. But escaped with Alice

The Interrogation

Spoiler
First time doing this chapter didn't go well, and I had to restart it (not knowing how i would effect the story going forward). 
Got the android to confess to it's murder. Then intervened when it started killing itself. In turn, Connor got shot. Started it again and watched it kill itself. Better him than me, right?

Fugitives

Spoiler
Because . Iforgot to grab the gun earlier, I didn't have that at the supermarket. So couldn't rob him.
No money for hotel, wasn't making Alice sleep in a car, so had to have the squat. Which didn't end up too bad in the end

Zlatko

Spoiler
I didn't escape the machine in time, so Kara was reset. Needed to search Zlatko's house to refresh her memory of who Alice is. Met a new friend, that was cool. Found Alice and continued on my way. New friend killed Zlatko to save me

The Eden Club

Spoiler
Killed the Traci (she attacked me first). Which in turn made the deviant kill herself.
Oh, and I blew a lot of Hank's money hiring strippers 

The Stratford Tower

Spoiler
 After sending out a strong message to the humans, we lost a good man here. Simon didn't make it (Markus put him down on the way out)

Capitol Park

Spoiler
Drone caught me deactivating the alarm. Burnt the park to the ground in a violent riot. Killed a cop. Public hated us more 

Meet Kamski

Spoiler
 I didn't kill the Chloe. But not for the reasons the game says

Freedom March

Spoiler
 Had a nice army recruited.Charged at the police starting an epic battle. We won the fight. Think I had to kill a couple of the cops here too.

Crossroads - Big spoilers here if you haven't played this far

Spoiler
Kara and Alice captured by police. Luther shot
I let Markus convert Connor
Markus blew up the ship. 
Lost another good soldier on the way out. North didn't make it

Night of the Soul

Spoiler
Markus led a peaceful protest to free his people.
Somehow didn't play any part of Connor's story here 

Battle for Detroit

Spoiler

So, that was my first playthrough. Looking forward to the second one. Going to be a lot different now after looking at the trophy list

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
13 Rank
Progress
davum
Accepted Solution

Starting playing finally. Haven't killed everyone yet so I'm happy. Unless you aren't able to kill anyone in which case, woooo!

0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/c/BwolfTheWolf

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
96%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
davum
Accepted Solution

Looking through your trophies (the ones that vary depending on decisions). So far you've played similar to how I did. Looking forward to seeing how yours plays out

0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MightyOrange96

75%
02 Rank
Progress
MightyOrange96
Accepted Solution

After loving the demo I bought the game and decided to play take one different answer in the Hostage scene. To my shock I'll be playing my first Playthrough without a major character 😂 I really didn't think it possible, let's see if I can help the others survive until the end. 

Decision Discussion

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MightyOrange96

75%
02 Rank
Progress
MightyOrange96
Accepted Solution

How do you guys feel when you see you got a decision less than 25% of the players got?

I just badly screwed up some quick time events that I did not expect and ended up getting some 3%s in my chart. Don't know whether to be happy or feel ashamed haha

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
13 Rank
Progress
davum
MightyOrange96
Accepted Solution

I like it when I get a low percentage. Makes me feel different. 

Or maybe my choices are just plan evil..

0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

davum

• MVP
99%
13 Rank
Progress
davum
Accepted Solution

Finished the game last night. Got the whole way without losing any main characters. Then decided to be nice to someone and lost a character right at the end. I was livid. 

Spoiler
It was Luther because I gave the ticket back to a woman in a earlier scene.
0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MightyOrange96

75%
02 Rank
Progress
MightyOrange96
Accepted Solution

Gah, sometimes choices were really vague or the QTE too hard (always managed last minute haha), but damn kI' afraid I got one of the most disappointing endings. Really unhappy how basically everyone died at the end in my gameplay. ***** just went down really quickly towards the end of the game for me, starting when a choice I made had really bad consequences that I did not expect from that choice.. bleh, need a second gameplay for sure now, set things right. 

0 Kudos

Decision Discussion

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel