50%
02 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

The Interrogation in DBH

9 Replies 943 Views Created 21-08-2018
21 Aug 2018
By magnus1970

I missed finding the deviant in the attic the first time i played through the game, and now that I am going through the chapters and collecting trophies,  I notice that The Interrogation-chapter is missing. I have done the Partners-chapter several times now, finding the deviant many times, it is marked as done in the flowchart, and I received the Deviant Located a long time ago. Do I have to start a New Game to fix this, or can I open this chapter by replaying another chapter? I have googled this extensively, and feel stupid for asking. 🙂

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
97%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

You can unlock the Interrogation chapter via chapter select without starting a new game. But you need to continue playing the game after finding him. If you skip chapters in between, it won’t work. 

So use chapter select to go back to the chapter in the house, find him, then continue with that story and you’ll get the interrogation. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
97%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

You can unlock the Interrogation chapter via chapter select without starting a new game. But you need to continue playing the game after finding him. If you skip chapters in between, it won’t work. 

So use chapter select to go back to the chapter in the house, find him, then continue with that story and you’ll get the interrogation. 

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
WhiteMonkey88
Accepted Solution

Thanks! I thought finding the deviant unlocked it automatically. Overcomplicating again! 😉

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

I had to play 2 or 3 episodes further on after finding the deviant, and then the chapter started. The first time I interrogated him, i tried without checking the guides, and i didn't get his full confidence. The Interrogation didn't succeed, so I stopped it and went back to the main menu before reaching the end. That actually made . The whole Interrogation chapter disappear again, so i had to replay the previous episodes to get back to it (the one where Marcus and the painter gets home from a cocktail party). Maybe you can go straight to that one after finding the deviant on the second playthrough ... Thanks again! 🙂

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

WhiteMonkey88

• MVP
97%
14 Rank
Progress
WhiteMonkey88
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

Oh that's annoying lol. When I played it, I told myself I wasn't replaying any chapters in my first playthrough no matter what. I created the story, I was sticking to it. Finished the interrogation, and had to replay it because I really didn't like the end of it (I won't get into detail as don't know how much you and others have done). 

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

I'm actually visually impaired, and am using my PlayStation to rebuild my vision while having fun at the same time. But, a lot of times it's frustrating.  Like when I can't manage to read through all 4 dialogue options before the first option is chosen automatically.

But my vision is repairing itself automatically over time, so I'm enjoying the exercise!

BTW, inI going for the bookworm-trophy next. Do you know if it is enough to pick up a magazine, read through it, and leave the chapter, or do I have to continue to the next savepoint, save manually, or even finish the chapter before the magazine can be seen in the Extras?

I have tried some of these solutions, but I couldn't see the magazine I was going for in the Extras after i was finished ... The numbering of the magazines don't make it easier for me! 😁

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

magnus1970

50%
02 Rank
Progress
magnus1970
Accepted Solution

Ops! Sorry for being too impatient there, i tried again with picking up a magazine and reading through it, and then going out to the main menu. It was there now - I had missed with the order and the numbering! 🙂

0 Kudos

The Interrogation in DBH

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel