Problem Solved

View Original Post
02 Nov 2018
By SilverWolf2392

SilverWolf2392

34%
02 Rank
Progress

Minecraft edition for PS3 and PS4 NEED FRIENDS!!!

0 Replies 187 Views Created 02-11-2018
02 Nov 2018
By SilverWolf2392

I need friends for both ps3 and ps4 who like to play mine craft but please ppl who are respectful I built a kingdom and need ppl who want to play as characters such as blacksmith,store clerk etc.... you get paid every day on the game with gold bars and such so you can buy stuff you want like  armor or pets or food will help start off get $200 to start off .... NOT REAL MONEY... we made  our own current see in the game there’s gold bars are in bars gold nuggets Iron nugget and diamonds  you get paid every day You work you go to the bank in the village that we have and you get your basically you get your paycheck every day then you spend that on food or pets whatever you want that’s in the village we have everything we just need more friends so that that way we can actually have a working functional Village if this is the type of thing you would like to do add me and say I saw your post  you work you go to the bank in the village there we have and you get your basically you get your paycheck every day then you spend that on food or pets whatever you want but in the village we have everything we just need more friends so that that way we can actually have a working functional Village it this is the type of thing you would like to do add me and say I saw your post  SilverWolf2392 for both ps3 and ps4

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel