FSG_Gerry

61%
02 Rank
Progress

Granturismo sport penalties

3 Replies 409 Views Created 01-09-2018
01 Sep 2018
By FSG_Gerry

What on earth is going on with the penalty system? Now you get a penalty for driving in a straight line and someone nudges you off the track? For not late or early breaking to get T boned? For having the inside line on a corner and get turned in on?  It's 1 step forward 5 steps back. Its like the beginning again. Blameless drivers being penalized. Oh and a getting time penalty again for being the victim of a brake check on a straight, at least 300 meters from a bend. Not a corner a damn bend.  Oh and swerving across the track to block you because they screwed up. Now after weeks with SR S rating. Two races later i'm back down to SR A because of the same issues. I'm a fair and safe driver.  But i sure as hell wont accept blame when i'm blameless.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rodriguealpha

51%
02 Rank
Progress
rodriguealpha
Accepted Solution

1000% agree we loose SR point with tiny touch between cars even is not your fault even we are fair-play and safe. This is not fair or fun it's annoying that'all. Enought do something please ! 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

miketheplayer24

21%
02 Rank
Progress
miketheplayer24
Accepted Solution

Can not belive! WAS A+ Driver now i go back to C! The People dont car when you are next to them push you and you get also Penatly! I drive extra carfule and in the end i get Penalty! Funny Game! Now i must Start new!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Janmort

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Janmort
Accepted Solution

I was just disqualified for having too many incidents, but i have no penalty.  Was hit from behind. :-(

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel