New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Wipeout had some of the best music soundtracks over the years. What have been your favorite music tracks from the series?
Wipeout Omega Collection was missing a lot of the classic tracks. Luckily there is a work around.
Its a bit of faff but worth doing.....
1) Create your own Playlist and save the tracks within a folder on a USB or External Hardrive named "MUSIC"
2) Install Media Player on your PS4
3) During gameplay, switch to the PS4 Home screen
4) Select Media Player and navigate to the Music folder and select one of the tracks
5) Switch back to the game....and you'll notice the in game music has been replaced with your own music
6) To skip pause or shuffle tracks or repeat playlist, hold PS navigate to the Media Player
Someone made a really good video on how to do this which can be found on You tube here....
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info