Progress

Really, WHO WON E3?

107 Replies 2,118 Views Created 22-06-2009
22 Jun 2009
By ratedxs
Who do u think won E3?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Play For Chelsea Under 15's.... Next Essien..

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@Big_Supes wrote:

Are you Potentialz??

:Lol:

No. Are you? It's like a forum version of the film "The Thing" i could imagine the tagline being "Are You The Potentialz?!" or something like that. I couldn't really care less to be honest i just wanna get on with the original topic.

For me sony still won in the end, so many big titles annoced though the one thing i hated with the PSPGo! Annocing a handheld just after people bought the original handheld? WHY!? Why not just make the PSPGo! To begin with.

0 Kudos

Re: Really, WHO WON E3?

"i hate two types of people, people who don't respect other cultures and the dutch"

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Big_Supes

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Big_Supes
Accepted Solution

This how "Potentialz" thing is actually starting to tickle me now. :Lol:

Just a quick question.... how do you quote people? Every time I reply to someone it's just replying to the thread. 

Back on topic.... is Sony's presentation on the PSN to watch?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

when you repley click "quote message" not that hard.

Though back on topic they don't put E3 on the PSN if they do i haven't seen it yet.

0 Kudos

"i hate two types of people, people who don't respect other cultures and the dutch"

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Big_Supes

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Big_Supes
Accepted Solution

@funnydude6556 wrote:

when you repley click "quote message" not that hard.

Though back on topic they don't put E3 on the PSN if they do i haven't seen it yet.

Got it, thanks. :) I thought it may have been under "options" before you reply. 

That's a shame. The Microsoft presentation is on Xbox live, I thought it would be good to compare it with Sony's if it was on the PSN... nevermind.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution
yeah. They did put some of their games trailers on there though, there's a thing on the PSN called E3 that shows of some of the demoes they showed, not sure if they have the thing about the motion controllers sony made but seeing as microsoft proberly have one on natal it would make sense.
Message Edited by funnydude6556 on 11-07-2009 12:35 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

DeathroW22

• Beta Tester
91%
05 Rank
Progress
DeathroW22
Accepted Solution
Yeah its a shame they didn't put the sony media briefing on the store this year, they did last years.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

existenz1

94%
05 Rank
Progress
existenz1
Accepted Solution
yes, but i heard it was on us store

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

richzx6r

87%
04 Rank
Progress
richzx6r
Accepted Solution

@existenz1 wrote:
yes, but i heard it was on us store

I 'heard' this too, and it was pretty good quality when I 'watched' it, but it's in 'two parts' for some 'reason'.
0 Kudos

Photobucket
Four YLODs?? That's a bit much isn't it?.. Scratch that; now on 5. And no sign of my Dead Rising 2 or Wheels on the Bus discs yet either...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PureFromEast

92%
02 Rank
Progress
PureFromEast
Accepted Solution

Uncharted 2 won E3

Message Edited by PureFromEast on 13-07-2009 01:20 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Big_Supes

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Big_Supes
Accepted Solution

F#CK OFF YOU *****.

Just because I also favour the Xbox makes me someone else?? Yeah, good work Sherlock!  :Stupid:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution

@funnydude6556 wrote:
the potentialz again? Bit confusing talking to a guy with multiply profiles if you gonna have a conversation it's best to stick to just the one. If it is you then i don't why you should be banned for praising a console, the only people being negative would be the guys trying to ban you for such a minor offence
BEGIN HERE Trolling which is frowned upon, then getting banned for continually trolling, then making another account with which he can start LOOP TO BEGIN HERE
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Big_Supes

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Big_Supes
Accepted Solution

The mods here should be able to tell if we are the same person by our IP addressess..... so I guess I won't be banned for being linked to this potenialz guy.

Sorry to dissapoint.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@Kermit1970 wrote:

@funnydude6556 wrote:
the potentialz again? Bit confusing talking to a guy with multiply profiles if you gonna have a conversation it's best to stick to just the one. If it is you then i don't why you should be banned for praising a console, the only people being negative would be the guys trying to ban you for such a minor offence
BEGIN HERE Trolling which is frowned upon, then getting banned for continually trolling, then making another account with which he can start LOOP TO BEGIN HERE

i meant only being positive about the 360 where as the potentialz is just bashing the PS3 to get a reaction. I don't care if he has any other profiles, if i find out he gets happy that he thinks i'm annoyed and if i don't he still dosen't care. Either way it dosen't matter.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WADEYBOY2193

82%
05 Rank
Progress
WADEYBOY2193
Accepted Solution
Sony won in my opinion. Was an awesome show with Uncharted 2, MAG, the new motion sensor thing was cool and that Racing game looked cool.
Message Edited by WADEYBOY2193 on 09-07-2009 08:51 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@tehroofisonfire wrote:

@Scythegpd wrote:

Really? Pass the time while multitasking at work? In that case why do you have a post every single day, INCLUDING weekends? Perhaps if you spent more time "working" and less time on forums you wouldn't have to work 7 days a week to keep up. Yeah, "multitasking at work", very amusing. Yeah you rule so much right now TehPotentialz ... sorry i mean pootentialz ... sorry I mean potentiallystuit ... sorry I mean whosgotpotential ... sorry I mean scythegdp ... sorry I mean kzharry ... sorry I mean HugeChesticles ... sorry I mean tehroofisonfire. I lose track of all these pseudonyms you apparently haven't had. I wish I ruled so much my sole enjoyment in life was trolling the official forums of the competition of the console I worship ... that would make me sooo cool that perhaps I could then "work" 7 day weeks just so that I could "multitask" by spending every day posting on said competitors forums. Wow you're so hardcore I envy your life so much, I wish I could be like you.

im an IT contractor, i can work 24 hours a day 7 days a week and get paid for every single one of those hours if i want to :). thats one of the benefits of being good at your job - your boss WANTS you to work as often as possible.

oh and i fully admit that all those user names you listed were me (although you have missed a fair few ;))- but ive never had a conversation with myself like you said, and im not responsible for the other user accounts that popped up over the last few days that people seem to think are me.

hey, what can i say - you cant be like me. we cant all enjoy what we do, post on forums to upset some poms in our spare time, get paid nicely to do it, and own a PS3 and a 360. i know some of us have to 'make do' with just the one console, so we defend it with all our heart - im just glad thats not me :)

carry on scythe, i do enjoy seeing you get all worked up and slinging the childish insults around. maybe you should try telling me im a pre-pubescent kid who doesnt have a job or girlfriend again, thats all the rage :)

im surprised you and iluvatare dont get on better. you both seem to think that youre 'proving me wrong' and 'making me contradict myself' all the time, when in reality nothing of the sort has even remotely come close to happening. like that time he 'proved me wrong' when i pointed out that the PS3 could only use 6 SPEs for games, but he 'proved me wrong' with magical fairy dust and dreams and prayers. sure i had all the actual evidence backing me up, but hey, never let the truth get in the way of a good 'zomg iz made yous look like a fool' story ;). keep on 'proving me wrong' scythe, i expect (and look forward to) nothing less lol.

Message Edited by tehroofisonfire on 06-07-2009 02:19 PM

even though your wasting your time insulting PS3 fanboys it's still insulting fanboys, the worst sort of gamer known to man and some monkeys. I found both consoles fun to be honest though the XBOX is more user friendly in terms of how the system works and stuff like cross game chat where as sony are great with the content they give the PSN and some of the games are awesome. If your an IT contractor then how do you find the time to get online? Do you work mostly on computers becasue when i see the word contractor i immdiatly assumed that meant creating computer software or something of that nature.

Sounds like an awesome job and it must be cool being so good at a job that your boss wants you to work nearly all the time but i just wondered if your working most of the time dosen't that get boring?

And scythegpd how do you know he dosen't just work from home like a lot of people do? Even i flick over to forums at college when the teacher isn't looking and i'm certain people proberly do it at work too the only jobs in which people don't do are proberly those in the public eye as they want to look professional to reasure the customer and yes i do find talking about a 360 fanboys job more fun then talking about E3. In fact if you can't take thepotentialz comments then obviously your don't do well in social events as there's always going to be someone like thepotentialz testing you and trying to push you over the edge to watch you throw a tantrum but i think you'll find if you ignore them then they have nothing on you,

honestly do you really think he'll leave when he's had such an obvious effect on some of you guys?

Message Edited by funnydude6556 on 07-07-2009 02:49 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@tehroofisonfire wrote:

@Scythegpd wrote:

I think the real question is what are YOU doing trying to reason with TehPotentialz? Lets put this poster into perspective ... he has posted in thie very thread with 4, yes FOUR, different user names. In fact he's even gotten to the point of making posts replying to and agreeing with his own pseudonyms ... yes, that does mean he's actually having a forum conversation with HIMSELF. Just think about that for a moment ... think about what kind of person who is so obsessive about the 360 and Microsoft that they actually have conversations with themselves about how much better it is on the official forums of the competition. Then think to yourself ... can you REALLY have a reasonable conversation with this person? Personally I'm just amazed they allow internet access in asylums nowadays ...

say what now? 
i havent replied to myself or had a conversation with myself in any thread on here. i dunno who this other guy is, but hes not me.
my devious plan here seems to be taking shape though. youre so paranoid about me over here that every time a new user posts something negative about the PS3/positive about the 360 in any way, shape, or form, you automatically think its me hahahahahahahaha.
come to think of it, i wonder if any new people have been banned permanently after a few posts purely because you guys thought they were me and whinged to the mods? im guessing a few lol.
keep up the good work guys, my work is nearly done. even when im not posting here any more youll still be talking about me and accusing new members of being me :laugh:
i rule so much right now. 

well it is a playstation forum so most of the people here are going to hate people who flame the PS3. To be honest i hate people who just flame things just to see the reaction but i think some people on this forum jump the gun when it comes to being postive about the 360, it's just as good as the PS3 and microsoft takes uses XBL to take advantage of the PS3's faults.

They'll proberly just block your email address well i would have thought the admins would have either way i don't see why your wasting your time insulting PS3 fanboys when you could be on an XBOX forum talking about how rubbish you think the PS3 is, wouldn't that be a better use of your time. Persernally i like both consoles, getting into an argument over consoles is dumb and all your doing is taking advantage about how pathtic some people truley are that they haven't matured that much that they hate someone for insulting their favourite console. Sad wouldn't you argree?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ukIMPACT

96%
02 Rank
Progress
ukIMPACT
Accepted Solution

the wii did :P

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@ukIMPACT wrote:

the wii did :P

why did shiguay invent a DSi2 that prints money?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ukIMPACT

96%
02 Rank
Progress
ukIMPACT
Accepted Solution
how do i do a sig
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

funnydude6556

87%
04 Rank
Progress
funnydude6556
Accepted Solution

@ukIMPACT wrote:
how do i do a sig

click on my signiture, log in using your PSN details, go to My Portable ID and after setting your prefences click the update button at the bottom of the screen then all you need to do is copy and paste the HTML code into your signiture by going to your profile and you'll have it.

As for the potentialz by noticing him your showing him that he's getting to you, just ignore him. He's too imature to understand the meaning of the word opioun anyway to even listen. Also i only just noticed by the user above me has the same username as one of the potantialz fake profiles, is the potantialz arguing with himself?

Message Edited by funnydude6556 on 06-07-2009 01:07 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Scythegpd

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Scythegpd
Accepted Solution

@funnydude6556 wrote:

As for the potentialz by noticing him your showing him that he's getting to you, just ignore him. He's too imature to understand the meaning of the word opioun anyway to even listen.

I just enjoy pointing out the gaping flaws in his arguments. It's amusing seeing him squirm his way around new excuses regarding his contradictions and flaws.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel