PhDJ69

53%
02 Rank
Progress

EyePet Move edition - languages

7 Replies 1,584 Views Created 17-09-2010
17 Sep 2010
By PhDJ69

Does anyone know if the upgrade to the EyePet Move edition comes with different languages or English only ?

We had the original version set in Dutch and now the new version is in English and I cannot find how to change it anywhere.

My kids prefer the Dutch version.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
Change your PS3 system to your actual language you want. you must still be on English system language.
Ja
Its that simple.
0 Kudos

Re: EyePet Move edition - languages

My PS4 Life was an EU service only and not for any other region of account. Service was IP address geo/location blocked. service has been shut down in EU

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Finaly got my Beta badge back took long enough...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PhDJ69

53%
02 Rank
Progress
PhDJ69
Accepted Solution

Will try that, but I prefer my system to be in English, funny that it worked fine with the original version.

But I will give it a try.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PhDJ69

53%
02 Rank
Progress
PhDJ69
Accepted Solution

That did the trick !

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Arni513

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Arni513
Accepted Solution

Got a question about the UK version of the game. Does it include Dutch spoken language as well? So can I buy a UK version of the game for my little (Dutch) girl?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
JA -Systeemtaal -Nederlands = Nerderlands audio.
0 Kudos

My PS4 Life was an EU service only and not for any other region of account. Service was IP address geo/location blocked. service has been shut down in EU

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

princess_597

21%
02 Rank
Progress
princess_597
Accepted Solution

Can i play eye pet even if i have an old television as long as i have playstation eye right?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

The PS eye reads the location of the magic card ( provided in the EU game box of the magic card version ) or Move controller ( sold separately ) Not just the PS Eye.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel