braagaard

37%
02 Rank
Progress

Eyepet and Friends is full of bugs -

1 Reply 408 Views Created 26-11-2011
26 Nov 2011
By braagaard

Please don't buy this game, because it's so filled with bugs and errors it makes it impossible to play two players at the same time. 

The game starts fine but you get stuck either calibrating the move or when trying to hatch the eggs... It's not a freez, because the game keeps asking to do the calibrating og starting some other function. I mean didn't anybody test this game before release??

My kids are so sad, they can't play this game and we even traded in the first game when buying this.. Shame on Sony for releasing this with al the bugs and errors..

Things I've tried:

2 consoles (1 brand new)

2 different cameras and Move kits

Changed the ligting

Played other move games with no problem.

So if anybody got any idears please post... 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Keldj

• Beta Tester
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Keldj
Accepted Solution

Hi

Have you tried playing your other move games a bit first with both move controllers and then pressing the PS-button and holding it on your normal controller and then selecting to quit the game (in Danish it is called "Afslut spil", I do not know what it is called in other languages) and then starting Eyepet and Friends to see if that has any effect on the problem?

Unfortunately I do not have any other ideas, so if the problem continues to be there, I would suggest you contact PlayStation support - and if you live in Scandinavia, then you can find the relevant phone numbers and e-mails right here.

0 Kudos

Re: Eyepet and Friends is full of bugs -

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel