Problem Solved

View Original Post
16 Dec 2010
By timbolton

timbolton

80%
02 Rank
Progress

PSP version - Game crashes when entering Photo Gallery - suggestions?

2 Replies 839 Views Created 16-12-2010
16 Dec 2010
By timbolton

Hi,

I've just been trying Eyepet on my PSP 3000, I have a camera from the old PSP (1003 - I think). The game seems to work fine apart from when I go into the Photo Gallery - every time I do that it crashes.

I have a feeling it could be to do with where the photos are being stored - straight into the memory stick area of Photo on XMB menu.

Has there been any resolution on this since I have seen on other places people mention this problem, just haven't seen a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

shadowguy215

20%
02 Rank
Progress
shadowguy215
Accepted Solution

Ello mate, i have the same problem. It's always on the photo gallery, i only got it yesterday and am hoping to take it back to the game store and try another UMD if that dont work i get my money back lol but i erased my data and retried but same thing, i also have the same problem with the drawing, i drew a car and placed it where the camera could see it and took a photo and it crashed,

If you find away to solve it please let me know, i will do the same

Good luck

I have a psp 3000

0 Kudos

Re: PSP version - Game crashes when entering Photo Gallery - suggestions?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

timbolton

80%
02 Rank
Progress
timbolton
Accepted Solution

I will do.

I have a PSP 3000. The only thing I can think this happens for me aside a glitch in the game (which would need an update from Sony's side) is that I am using a camera bought with my PSP 1003 - for the first SOCOM game. Is yours a more up-to-date camera?

We aren't the only ones with this problem, I have seen others on other message forums. And someone bought 3 UND versions of the game (replaced by the shop) - each one has same issue. On the other hand, I have seen video footage of someone on Youtube where a kid is demostrating the game and it seems she got the gallery working. I may post this in the technical area, see if that gets any feedback from Sony.

0 Kudos

Re: PSP version - Game crashes when entering Photo Gallery - suggestions?

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel