38%
02 Rank
Progress

Secret Prize - Model Plane and Online Issues

1 Reply 522 Views Created 26-11-2010
26 Nov 2010
By Prometheus-X-

Hello everyone.

I updated to Move Edition and I am having trouble with one of the secret prizes. The prize in question is the Gold/Silver texture,prize number 162, and it is unlocked by playing with the airplane.

I have been doing the airplane challenges over and over again but the secret prize doesn't appear.

It should also be noted that this is the last prize I need for Prize Bonanza and the Platinum.

I have see other people on the net missing other prizes but not this one. It happens to know which prize exactly it is because someone else posted a picture which happened to have that prize.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

If it is a glitch do we have any idea if and when a patch is coming?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
97%
06 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
If you never unlocked it During the MAGIC card version. Then it should unlock in the MOVE version. Secret plane prizes DONT unlock when doing "Challenges" they are unlocked during "FREE PLAY" with your pet. Thats the reason behind the reward

If it was allready unlocked But lost during import to MOVE. Its lost untill or IF the patch is released. ( Only SCEE london Know that date. )
0 Kudos

Re: Secret Prize - Model Plane and Online Issues

My PS4 Life was an EU service only and not for any other region of account. Service was IP address geo/location blocked. service has been shut down in EU

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Finaly got my Beta badge back took long enough...
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel