New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Oh yes, the FIFA 14 reveal is tomorrow, what are you hoping for? Me...a next gen version :D
You may have noticed that the second title update for FIFA 14 is currently live on PC. Please note that the update is scheduled to come to consoles later this week. We'll share more news as it becomes available and timings are confirmed.
The FIFA 14 update addresses issues that FIFA fans have brought to our attention with important and appreciated feedback, including the following:
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
We've located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them. Please continue to let us know about specific instances on the EA forums as your feedback has helped immensely. There are a small percentage of remaining crashing/freezing instances and the team will continue to investigate and address them as needed. Thanks for your patience during this time.
The defender switching has been doing my head in.
As for other balances, not been too bad except when playing online tbh.
I do seem to get laggy menus though and a ref in black whenever my kit is black :Argh:
Me also I'm getting FIFA 14 this and I'm looking for friends for FUT.
Add me iceaxe99 ;)
do u guys had the same problem as me? this is ADMIRA WACKER AWAY KIT on vita
Something to report to EA about I reckon.
Love this style of fifa, pas and move footy is the way to win, suits my style perfectly. Bit bummed at having to start FUT again after building a decent squad on 360 but i spose its a challenge
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info