By LordRoss

LordRoss

• Online Support

FIFA Ultimate Team - Rate My Squad

[ Edited ]
21 Replies 3,273 Views edited 06-10-2014
06 Oct 2014
By LordRoss

This year is my first time trying FUT. I normally just stick with Pro mode or online matches and of course the 1v1 sofa matches with mates.

I thought I will try something different though and learn the mode that everyone seems to be talking about, FUT. I worked my way up from the bronze bunch and managed to get a few goldies along the way.

Infact my whole team is now Gold and Silver. My skillful silvers all being from the Massive aka Sheffield Wednesday :D

Westwood was a must for me, he is amazing keeper, although Irish and playing in Championship makes his chemistry hard to please so I went with another Sheff wed player to go alongside him and my white Cafu (Lewis Buxton).

After this picture was taken I have actually swapped Loovens for Lees from Sheff Wed as Lees being English suits chemistry better. I could play with both but with Joe Allen being welsh, I wanted some connection with my defence to the Midfield.

I actually have Ramsey on loan too, so I can have a nice Welsh duo in centre mid.

My best played being my left back I thought I try build team around him too. Being Swiss kinda forces my hand though, so I was trying to make a left side full of German Bundesliga players. I did manage to find a LM playing in same league and Swiss too, which was useful.

I got Miller for a bargain of 300 coins. He nicely links up play with my RB and May up front goes along nicely with Fletcher. I try to play them both those Scots together or none at all.

Anywho..

Post your FIFA UT squads here and see how others rate them :D

Feel free to give in depth explanation to your squad like myself too, or just bung a picture down and give a rating to the person above you.

LABELS: FIFA
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Envisager

• Beta Tester
95%
10 Rank
Progress
Envisager
Accepted Solution

fut.jpg

This is my current setup, currently looking for Jesus Nevas for RM to help the chemistry, then Casillas in GK..

My LB/RB's also need beefing up a bit...

Re: FIFA Ultimate Team - Rate My Squad

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dannymenee

36%
02 Rank
Progress
dannymenee
Accepted Solution

Wow! How'd you get such an epic team so quick?!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

@Envisager wrote:

fut.jpg

This is my current setup, currently looking for Jesus Nevas for RM to help the chemistry, then Casillas in GK..

how can i upload my pic like that?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TeddyBears-1872

92%
06 Rank
Progress
TeddyBears-1872
Accepted Solution

I am just unlucky with Ultimate team,Spent £60 on Fifa points,Opened a lot of gold ,silver packs, Best player i got was landon donovan inform only worth 10,000 ,   Managed to get full Rangers "bronze" and celtic "Silver" teams for 100% chemistry.  May sell most of my gold rated Players as cant get 100% chemistry with them all.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Proevofan

• Beta Tester
88%
06 Rank
Progress
Proevofan
Accepted Solution

jonngizmo wrote:

Take a screen pic of your squad on the web app then go to paint or whatever and paste and save as.. then insert the image on here :Thumbs:

Can take a pic on ps4 too with share like i done and upload to facebook

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TeddyBears-1872

92%
06 Rank
Progress
TeddyBears-1872
Accepted Solution

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TeddyBears-1872

92%
06 Rank
Progress
TeddyBears-1872
Accepted Solution

The best i have at the Moment,still working on it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

@TeddyBears-1872 wrote:

I was thinking of doing something similar to you @TeddyBears-I872  with my squads and have a seperate Sheffield Wednesday team rather then mixing the players up with players from the Bundesliga or Premier League.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Envisager

• Beta Tester
95%
10 Rank
Progress
Envisager
Accepted Solution

@jonngizmo wrote:

@Envisager wrote:

fut.jpg

I used the web app and took a screen grab :)

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Proevofan

• Beta Tester
88%
06 Rank
Progress
Proevofan
Accepted Solution

@Envisager Not too shabby.. lose points for having Shrek in it and using fifa points tho :p  7/10

My Epic cheap team...

Not really got in to this FUT.. used to be my most played game mode on fifa but all the bugs from last years game ( consumable duping etc) put me right off it tbh..

10688096_305975929587800_3655802411925660479_o.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

cheers proevo :Thumbs: done it off facebook

every year i always start off with my beloved arsenal.... then build a bpl squad, i did that this year but found there was no solid midfielders that were strong apart from yaya and hes not that good this year as he can hit a cows butt with a banjo.

so i moved onto a spanish league squad but with the wingers not being as involved as last year (op headers from crosses) the same happened again just not strong enough, (bale is good but cant run a team on his own).

not worth trying french league as ibra isnt as good this year and with falcao joining bpl that seems to be the boring league this year.

so i thought i would try serie a now tevez is inform,,,,, and wow perfect, i dont think i have played using such a good team as this for quite a few years they are just so strong all round!!. i shall use this squad now and have my arsenal as my fitness squad until i can add informs of who i have in the team. 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

@jonngizmo wrote:

That's an impressive team @jonngizmo how much did you spend on that? :D

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

@LordRoss wrote:

@jonngizmo wrote:

about 350k :Lol:

in all honesty i have done about £40 all in all, i only spend about £5 at a time as i find if you load up the points and blow the lot you get rubbish.

i also found (yes i know it sounds boring) but i use my arsenal fitness squad in the offline starter cup, hit 5 goals pass it around to keep the ball get around 500-600 coins per game (without the boosts) and when you win the cup for the first time the gold pack goes away........ oh no win it again and you still get it, so racking up a few free gold gift packs that i have had a fair few good things from. sold most of the stuff and made quite a bit from it 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Online Support

LordRoss

• Online Support
LordRoss
Accepted Solution
The starter cup is that one which is at noob level right?

I found that extremely tedious it almost put me of FIFA for good. Who would have thought that winning each game at least 18-0 would be so utterly boring.

It's a good job a different cup upped the difficulty and made it more of a challenge, FIFA is great when you have to work for the goal but scoring at will really isn't as fun as it first seems. Plus at this point you also get annoyed at the replays and the celebrations and you just wanna skip skip skip.

I started doing the offline seasons mode for FUT too, but the first season is once again more of the same kinda noob level that I'm not so sure I have patience to work my way up.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

@LordRoss wrote:
The starter cup is that one which is at noob level right?

I found that extremely tedious it almost put me of FIFA for good. Who would have thought that winning each game at least 18-0 would be so utterly boring.

It's a good job a different cup upped the difficulty and made it more of a challenge, FIFA is great when you have to work for the goal but scoring at will really isn't as fun as it first seems. Plus at this point you also get annoyed at the replays and the celebrations and you just wanna skip skip skip.

I started doing the offline seasons mode for FUT too, but the first season is once again more of the same kinda noob level that I'm not so sure I have patience to work my way up.

im up to div 4 offline and it does get harder, no doubt why i keep changing my squad :Stupid:

with the "noob cup" as i said i only do it for the free pack to earn a few contracts and sell most things to bump the coins up to help fund yet another squad lol

i have found that there is a massive jump from begginer level to ultimate this year,,,, its much harder and to me thats a good thing as last year it was too easy.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TeddyBears-1872

92%
06 Rank
Progress
TeddyBears-1872
Accepted Solution

@jonngizmo wrote:

@LordRoss wrote:

@jonngizmo wrote:

about 350k :Lol:

in all honesty i have done about £40 all in all, i only spend about £5 at a time as i find if you load up the points and blow the lot you get rubbish.

i also found (yes i know it sounds boring) but i use my arsenal fitness squad in the offline starter cup, hit 5 goals pass it around to keep the ball get around 500-600 coins per game (without the boosts) and when you win the cup for the first time the gold pack goes away........ oh no win it again and you still get it, so racking up a few free gold gift packs that i have had a fair few good things from. sold most of the stuff and made quite a bit from it 

Wish i knew that lol, I blew over 4000 points and got dreadfull players. A friend who has spent £10 has got Di Maria and Costa. Sooooooo not fair.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TeddyBears-1872

92%
06 Rank
Progress
TeddyBears-1872
Accepted Solution

@LordRoss  Yeah its great if you support one of the little teams lol, Can actually build a decent team Cheaply, My entire Rangers team costed less than 4000 coins,thats strips all 3 , Badge as well. I really need a Good gold team tho,

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jamessnakegod

39%
02 Rank
Progress
Jamessnakegod
Accepted Solution

put sirigu in goal

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Loyal-to-LFC

72%
03 Rank
Progress
Loyal-to-LFC
Accepted Solution

bplteam.jpg

seriaateam.jpg

Heres my 2 squads, First time ever on sat decided to pay 7.99 got some fifa points for the jumbo packs and got majorly lucky, 2nd pack had neymar and sold him for 345k. 

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel