Problem Solved

View Original Post
22 Dec 2013
By Riscon

Riscon

92%
04 Rank
Progress

Fifa 14 PS4 - It is a disgrace that there is no tournament mode.

2 Replies 760 Views Created 22-12-2013
22 Dec 2013
By Riscon

I have been playing Fifa since the very original megadrive version. I have watched it grow and change over the years in to what is a pretty good reproduction of the beautiful game. What I don't like playing is online, purely because I am sick to death of people picking Madrid if you choose a decent team or always getting Liverpool because I play with Everton in every game! Coupled with the fact that every game I have about 60% possession yet come up against inhuman goalkeepers or robotic high pressure defenders and thus lose a lot!

I therefore always chose to play the odd game against a friend online or mainly tournament mode. I could choose to play a whole season, or many of the cups around the world. I have NO interest in the cash cow that is FUT. I have no interest in spending all game defending against the lobbed through ball online ( which i can do fine, it is just BORING! )

So WHY TAKE THE DAMN TOURNAMENT MODE OUT????? I do not buy nobody played it. That mode has been a staple of Fifa games since the dawn of time. Not only that but the game cost MORE than the PS3 version. I feel robbed and hope that this generation finally means a decent version of Pro Evo.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
20%
02 Rank
Progress
deathtousernames
Accepted Solution

Right on! I also feel ripped off, congrats EA way to guarantee I NEVER purchase a game from this franchise again!

0 Kudos

Re: Fifa 14 PS4 - It is a disgrace that there is no tournament mode.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
23%
02 Rank
Progress
stillplayingfifa
Accepted Solution
Totally agree! They took out features that they could not further monetise which is wrong considering we've spent £50 on the game and once it's opened you cannot return it. Nor did they make it obvious they have removed features and are ignoring these questions on twitter. I would go twitter @easportsfifa and make your point, I already have.

I want a refund and to get pro Evo but want to confirm they have online multiplayer that doesn't rely on AI.
0 Kudos

Re: Fifa 14 PS4 - It is a disgrace that there is no tournament mode.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel