41%
02 Rank
Progress

Fifa 19 install slow

22 Replies 25,981 Views Created 25-09-2018
25 Sep 2018
By jkkruse

Hi.

I've bought and downloaded the Fifa 19 and it currently says that installation is in progress, but it is taking ages (7 h < ). I've plenty of space on my PS4 as I've removed some games prior to downloading Fifa 19. Is this common? Furthermore, I cannot see yet that I've bought the ultimate edition as the game logo only says its the standard version.. Does this suggest that I'm only running the standard version? I've been charged with the price of the ultimate edition.

Regards Kristian

LABELS: FIFA PS4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ru_Si_88

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Ru_Si_88
Accepted Solution

FIFA 19 bist Lüger. Prozent jetzt mehr bezahlen kurz zeit *****. wie spielen Prozent.. normal ich will heute kaufe für 40 euro jetzt über 70 euro nein danke bye lg

0 Kudos

Fifa 19 install slow

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

F94Andersson

21%
02 Rank
Progress
F94Andersson
Accepted Solution

I have the solution!!!

Let me first explain that i had exactly the same problem as you guys...

I was buying FIFA 19 ultimate edition and the download started. At first it was no problem to just download the game after you buyed it, the download from store was only 15 min or so.. The problem was discovered by me after i played the Champions league game

(Juventus-PSG)..

It was saying 41% and i thought ”aha okey it could run over night and be finished tomorrow.”

So i let the game run over the night so i could play FIFA 19 for the first time in the morning the day after. When i woke up it was saying 44%... I tried to unplug my LAN cable and i  tried to restart my router, it did not work!

So what did i do to fix this problem?

It seems to be a bug for the install to happend correctly when you run the game!!! The game cant even be running in the background.

1. Press the home Playstation button.

2. Press the options button for FIFA 19.

3. CLOSE THE PROGRAM!!!

4. Now, swipe up to notifications and go see IF the download speed is faster. For me it dropped from 63 hours to 40 minutes.

Remember, the game cant be running in the background while the game is being installed. Close the program and let the download finish before you open the game.

Hope this will fix the problems even for you guys!

// F94Andersson.

0 Kudos

Fifa 19 install slow

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel