OGCFB

98%
03 Rank
Progress

Alt-Reality Episode 1

0 Replies 899 Views Created 21-09-2009
21 Sep 2009
By OGCFB
I woke up got out of bed and was staring at myself in the mirror i had another dream last night the dream is simple i hear them laughing and laughing and they will not stop i end up grabbing my hair and covering my ears the next thing the laughing gets louder until i end up with a gun in my hand i put it to my head scream and pull the trigger and wake up. This dream happens alot and why do you think this is Mr Drakeson i dont know it just happens every night. I am going to perscribe you these they will keep you calm stop you from going over edge thank you Dr Roberts. Here i am thanking a doctor who only gives me pills that never help im still haunted by these dreams im now going home im sitting on the couch watching something very boring on tv i then stand up and put a gun in my mouth watching myself in the mirror i watch as my blood gushes out of my head and i wake up on the couch. I must have fell asleep watching that boring thing on tv im going to my kitchen opening my draw and taking my pills with some water. Im going for a walk outside everythings black im in a weird place where am i........
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel