94%
03 Rank
Progress

Community Comic Book (Project) needs writers

2 Replies 1,292 Views Created 09-04-2013
09 Apr 2013
By ATIPdante

Hello 

Over in the fan art section I am trying to organise and make community comic book.

It is at a very early stage and we are just working out how it would work at the moment. Seeing as a comic book isn't just about the art I thought I would post in here and see if I could find some writers to join in and help.

So if this sounds interesting please check out this thread http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fan-Art/Community-Comic-Book-Project/td-p/18697854 

Anyone is welcome :D 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ProjectVRD

96%
06 Rank
Progress
ProjectVRD
Accepted Solution

Hmmm... How is this for an idea to start it off. One of the members here goes for an interview to become a mod on the forums, in the office we have Envisager behind his desk with a photo of Moshii still there on his desk, a whole load of cats for whatever reason lives in Sony Forums HQ. Wretched is always dressed in gimp suit much to everybody else's annoyance, Yaster wears night vision goggles to catch naughty people online in the  late hours whilst Lord Ross is represented as himself, the lovable man that he is.

The member being interviewed says he has information that will prove he has the perfect aptitude to be a moderator by revealing the true identity of Soton's latest profile name, but forgets that he in fact is Soton and lets that slip.

He is refused the job and banned from Sony Forums HQ.

0 Kudos

Re: Community Comic Book (Project) needs writers

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
84%
02 Rank
Progress
ryannumber3gamer
Accepted Solution
I'm a pretty good story writing. I've been writing an idea for a Playstation All-Stars story which is on the official Playstation All-Stars forums. Right now I'm on part 7 of the story but I'm trying mainly to come up with ideas for that All-Stars story :) But if ya wanna make comics based on my story or something feel free :) Anyway of ya wanna read the All-Stars story here's the link to the thread :)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/An-idea-for-a-PS-All-Stars-2-sto...

0 Kudos

Re: Community Comic Book (Project) needs writers

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time is great!
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix FTW!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel