03 Rank
Progress

Initiation: an Assassins Creed style story

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 1,836 Views edited 24-07-2009
24 Jul 2009
By Ninja-Monkey-91

***It's not great but I hope you enjoy it!*** 

As I lay in the medics room, my hand still throbbing from my recent amputation, I let my thoughts drift back over the events that led me here; my initiation kill. 

After 6 long years training I was finally given the opportunity to prove myself. Upon completion of my task I would be awarded with “Assassin” status and a weapon of my choosing for future assassinations. I opted for the hidden arm blade, as it was much easier to conceal, however this also meant losing a finger to make the blade easier to use and manage. I would also be given a set of assassin robes to replace my student set. 

I was called to the Grand Masters desk where I was given my target: Musaf Al-Bitar. Musaf was a mid-level weapons trader who had been slowly building his own private army with the intention of overthrowing the regime. I was given a small dagger and a single white feather, I could use whichever means I wished to get to Musaf as long as I took his life with the dagger. With that I was given the location of a contact in Jerusalem and sent on my way. 

Three days passed as I gathered information on my target, stalking the streets (and Musaf), meeting with contacts and forming my plan. Musaf always surrounded himself with guards as he had become increasingly paranoid following a previous attempt on his life several months ago. There was however, one time when he was alone and lowered his guard. Late on, when night had fallen, he would send all the guards out to form a perimeter with strict orders not to come in the house until morning, and he was left alone in his home to sleep. Late one night, I made my move. 

Reaching the perimeter I moved from street level to the rooftops where there was less resistance. Once on the rooftops I hid behind a small chimney and waited: a guard was heading towards me. Patiently I waited until the guard was beside the chimney, then, dagger in hand, I swung round and thrust the blade deep into his chest. As he dropped to the ground I dragged him round behind the chimney and propped him up against it. Silently I continued along another couple of houses before reaching another guard whom I quickly restrained and slit his throat with the dagger. 

One more guard stood between me and Musaf.

I hid inside a small roof garden and tapped the wooden strut. When the guard came over to investigate I yanked him inside the garden and snapped his neck. Standing at the edge of the house I made a final check for guards, there were a couple on the ground but no more on the roof. I edged round to the far side of the house and with a running start, launched myself onto the roof above Musaf. Lowering myself down I slipped through the window into the darkness of Musaf’s room.

He lay sleeping silently on the bed, unaware of his fate. I looked down at him and raised the dagger but, just as I was about to plunge the blade deep into his heart his eyes shot open and his gaze fixed with mine. His mouth flew open, taking down a huge gulp of air and preparing to shout for help. I quickly slammed my hand over his mouth and stuck the dagger into his heart.

I kept his mouth covered until I was sure his last breath had escaped and then I took the feather and soaked it in Musaf’s blood.

Slowly I climbed out the window back onto the roof before fleeing off into the night.  

Message Edited by Ninja-Monkey-91 on 24-07-2009 09:56 PM
LABELS:

Jack Bauer doesn't have a refresh button on his web browser, as all events occur in real time.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Andro-Taz

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Andro-Taz
Accepted Solution
Not bad mate. I enjoyed it. WOuldn't mind hearing alittle more if ou ever fancy the challenge??
0 Kudos

Re: Initiation: an Assassins Creed style story

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SPARKY892

84%
03 Rank
Progress
SPARKY892
Accepted Solution

@Andro-Taz wrote:
Not bad mate. I enjoyed it. WOuldn't mind hearing alittle more if ou ever fancy the challenge??

yeah i wouldnt mind more too :D

0 Kudos

Add me if you want I need a few people to play:D
sig

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ste1105

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Ste1105
Accepted Solution
Very good read... more please
0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ninja-Monkey-91

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Ninja-Monkey-91
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. The story just came to me on a whim at work one day!

I'll try and write a sequel before I start uni :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

Jack Bauer doesn't have a refresh button on his web browser, as all events occur in real time.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel