ZiggyBoo1975

84%
02 Rank
Progress

Could a patch improve the graphics?

2 Replies 331 Views Created 27-09-2011
27 Sep 2011
By ZiggyBoo1975
I know patches are usually released to address glitches, bugs etc but could it also improve the game visually? Its obvious its only the ps3 version thats suffered graphically!
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

psychobudgie

94%
05 Rank
Progress
psychobudgie
Accepted Solution

@ZiggyBoo1975 wrote:
I know patches are usually released to address glitches, bugs etc but could it also improve the game visually? Its obvious its only the ps3 version thats suffered graphically!

If you check the Codemasters F1 2011 forum you will find many 360 users complaining about framerates also. To be honest I would expect nothing less from Codemasters. The quality of their games has been on the slide for years. I almost choked on my coco puffs when I heard they had got hold of the F1 license.  To hear that they seem to have released a game in an alpha state is sad but not surprising now Darling is back in charge.

0 Kudos

Re: Could a patch improve the graphics?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Deano2087

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Deano2087
Accepted Solution
I think tats a bit wrong. F1 2010 was a brilliant game IMO. Ok it had a few issues like any other game, but it was their first crack at making an f1 game. I can't say what happened with this years game because I can't praise it. Maybe ey tried to do much? Maybe they got lazy? But from someone who hadn't done f1 before. Last year was the best one I had played to date.
0 Kudos

Re: Could a patch improve the graphics?

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel