theDeadButler

24%
02 Rank
Progress

PSASBR Tournament

2 Replies 436 Views Created 01-06-2013
01 Jun 2013
By theDeadButler

A few weeks ago I started a topic over on another site called Ayla's Place, on said website I started the signups for an Australian tournament, there you'll be able to play against some of the best players this country has to offer and if you sign up to the ranking system on Ayla's Place then you can see how you compare to the rest of the competitive community. So go on, show off your pro skills and take the crown as the best player in the country

You can sign up here or on Ayla's Place however keep the following thread bookmarked so you know what's going on with the tourney

Signups page:

http://aylasplace.enjin.com/forum/m/13377569/viewthread/7057473-au-tourney-sign-up-thread/page/1 

Base Rules:

3 Stock

Hazards off

Items off

Best of 3 with a best of 5 for the finals

Note: I am aware of the tournament that was hosted here recently, however I was not aware of this when I started the signups and besides, the more the merrier, right?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

johngie

86%
05 Rank
Progress
johngie
Accepted Solution

Ayla's Place is a great...place....to find competiton, or just get better. There's a large number of great players there, regular tourneys (although they'll be at odd hours for the A/NZ crowd, hence the Aussie tourney), and a chatroom that almost always has people in it looking for 1v1s, team-ups, practice, everything.

0 Kudos

Re: PSASBR Tournament

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Teh_Shade667

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Teh_Shade667
Accepted Solution
Its not a very active forum lol. Only place youll find constant chatter is during the competitions :P
0 Kudos

Re: PSASBR Tournament

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel