Chocobo115

41%
02 Rank
Progress

[Week Four] Enemies!

3 Replies 585 Views Created 13-03-2011
13 Mar 2011
By Chocobo115

Heya, this is my attempt, I'm really sorry for any spelling & grammatical errors. And i'm specially sorry for the horrible drawing, might do some redesigning later during the week. So what's your opinions?

H7.jpg

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Chocobo115

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Chocobo115
Accepted Solution

And finally, I present the final version of my contribution to the contest:

H7finalc.jpg

0 Kudos

Re: [Week Four] Enemies!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Blue-Brain

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Blue-Brain
Accepted Solution

Hello, I think this is a very good and feasible submission (in my unprofessional opinion).

I do have a suggestion to make if you don’t mind.

I think the costumed aliens could be given platforming\traversal abilities to match their type to add even more diverse game-play challenges.  For example: The ninja has the ability to jump and use stealth to pop out from 'behind' the scenery.  He is indicated by a dark silhouette that could be missed by the player on occasion; something similar to the ninjas in Samurai Warrior on the C64. Also, the Mecha alien could have a jet pack to allow him to float for a bit.  The Blow gun Alien could be given more camouflage, giving him a ‘teleport’ type ability where he can disappear into deep vegetation on one side of the map and re-appear out of another on the other side.

I know these suggestions most probably overcomplicate things because you have nice some nice ideas anyway.

I hope you don't mind me saying and good luck.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Chocobo115

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Chocobo115
Accepted Solution
Of course I dont mind feedback on the suggestions!
Yeah, I've been considering things like you brought up such as the ninjas making suprise attacks & the jetpack. I was just trying to not go into too much details when it comes to the mechanics and therefore left that part out. But of course The Bearded Ladies are free to add stuff like that if this design would make it to the game.
Hopefully they'll take bits from everyone, Seen some good stuff this week, Your's included!
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel