bolaxiter

56%
02 Rank
Progress

Cheater Disconnect Daily Races

3 Replies 359 Views Created 15-11-2018
15 Nov 2018
By bolaxiter

I am having problems with disconnection in races, and this is a problem that has been occurring since the 1.29 update, as posted here in the forum: https://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/GT-Sport/Many-BUGs- Daily-Races-Random-Car-Frozen-Grid / mp ..., but it seems that the forum support team did not pass this problem on to the development team.

Probably these disconnects are caused by lammers through cheats. This disconnect problem never happens if I restart my internet (dynamic IP) after a race, but it happens quite frequently if I do not reboot. I can then conclude that my IP is obtained at the end of a race and this cheat gives the lammers the ability to disconnect IPs when starting a race session. As these IPs are only obtained by the lammers at the end of the race, if I disconnect my internet for a race then I will not be disconnected. But if I do not, then they can kick me with the IP obtained in the last race.

I sincerely hope that the forum team and the development team do not ignore and analyze these cases, as this is a common practice in GT Sport.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bolaxiter

56%
02 Rank
Progress
bolaxiter
Accepted Solution

Any solution?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Fran81cois

42%
02 Rank
Progress
Fran81cois
Accepted Solution

Aaaaaaargh!!!! This is so annoying. Happened a couple of times yesterday and today!!!! Its not a pleasure trying to play the game if this happens

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BigE2004759

91%
02 Rank
Progress
BigE2004759
Accepted Solution

Penalty system worse than ever on GT Sport online racing!!!!!! Two separate races yesterday Sony's server lost connection and bounced me out on the first lap, only to penalize for it, knocked me from an "S" SR to a B and another race which I won with no penalties and and I got knocked to a red "C". I'm pretty sure this is done to keep you on the game racing to build your rating back up but it's going to make me quit all together if it keeps up. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel