By thekingofthethon
44%
02 Rank
Progress

For a linear throttle sensitivity

9 Replies 238 Views Created a week ago
10 Feb 2019
By thekingofthethon

A linear throttle sensitivity option would be greatly appreciated instead of that almost on/off sensitivity when getting from ~50 to 100% throttle

0 Kudos
LABELS: Settings
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S2N-Ava

97%
10 Rank
Progress
S2N-Ava
Accepted Solution

It can be annoying, but you get used to it... 

It's not too bad actually..  the cars still drive.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
44%
02 Rank
Progress
thekingofthethon
S2N-Ava
Accepted Solution

That's true, but that really takes some realism off when playing with a wheel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
96%
12 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

The severity of the issue seems to differ depending on the pedals I think. I have some T3PA Pro's with my T500 wheel and don't really have much of an issue. Whereas when I tried the pedals with the G29, it really was bad. Plus there's some brake mods you can get to help alleviate the problem.

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
44%
02 Rank
Progress
thekingofthethon
Accepted Solution

I don't know about the T3PA but I agree that it is pretty bad with the G29 which is the wheel I own

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S2N-Ava

97%
10 Rank
Progress
S2N-Ava
thekingofthethon
Accepted Solution

Maybe it's the different Firmware for the wheels...

as the Specs of the T3PA and G29 have the same number of Bits (think its 1024 Steps) in the specifications of both these Pedal Sets.

I run a Logitech G25 Pedal Set from my old PS3 days..  had them already set up in my Driving area, so just added an extra Cable Connector to the Thrustmaster Wheel to get everything compatible...   and the feeling feels pretty good..  it's has never been an issue driving.   I've swapped the Resistance Pistons around and also have a set of Bungee Cords wrapped around the Pedals to increase the Force needed to use each Pedal..  so there is no ON/OFF feeling that is noticeable to the extreme of what other people feel with no Mods.

It doesn't make me any faster..  but the feeling is very good..  Fastness comes from practice!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
44%
02 Rank
Progress
thekingofthethon
S2N-Ava
Accepted Solution

Well there might be ways to tend to a better setting as the ones you said, but having the possibility to make this sensitivity linear to make it more realistic would be much easier and more logical since it is "the real driving simulator" (and not just a basic driving game)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

S2N-Ava

97%
10 Rank
Progress
S2N-Ava
thekingofthethon
Accepted Solution

Well...  that's PD for ya..

Sometimes, you get the impression that it was built for Controller Users, and Wheels were added as an After Thought...

You can adjust pretty much everything in other Games, apart from this one.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

racing-t-gt

95%
03 Rank
Progress
racing-t-gt
S2N-Ava
Accepted Solution

Sony and pd are messing around with 4k scapes atm. They have lost the plot. This is a racing game, not instagram. One day they may stop smoking imbecile cannabis and be human. So sony and pd, definition of sim racing - racing, racing cars, racing tyres and alot of circuit. Definition two - &#€#€ off with followers, scapes and likes, and anything social and then maybe they will wake up and make a RACING GAME FOR SIM RACERS :)  wake me up when they have. A undeveloped featus can program a physics model better for cars like the wrx gr3 Plus i have been in a mr car in real, they handle nothing like gt sport in real lol 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

racing-t-gt

95%
03 Rank
Progress
racing-t-gt
Accepted Solution

Buy some mods for pedals. The new physics model is pathetic for aerodynamic cars like the wrx gr3. In real the design would be forcing the car to the ground and yet for some reason kaz decided to use a physics model for bread and butter cars. Polyphony digital, get the wrx gr3 fixed, its the best gr3 you have made, keep it that way :) It handles like poo and it does not act like the aerdoynamics are doing anything. It pulls to one side like cars that are just power. It should not pull to one side and it should eat corners inline with its design but as usual they dont think or care about that. If i won the lottery i would ban experimenting permantly and companys would be forced to get handling etc sorted before release and never changed. The wrx is only gr3 car with aerodynamics that in real would prevent it pulling and spinning and yet as usual on gt sport the worseing simulator it handles nothing like it would in real life lol. When will this game be fixed as atm its not worth of holding any sim title. Its just arcade with no hope of skill! 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel