32%
02 Rank
Progress

GT Sport network disconnect in Sport Mode only

2 Replies 378 Views Created 29-01-2018
29 Jan 2018
By Eaz-E_T

Hi,

I can only complete 2 out of 10 gt sport races I qualify for and get an 210ad0ad error after qualifying or an 210a10a1 after the race while the results are displayed.

I can however race in the lobby and watch lobby races flawlessly. 

Is there a solution to this?!?!? It is preventing me from increasing my driver rating and is being g my sportsmanship rating down.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wrcgtracing

57%
02 Rank
Progress
wrcgtracing
Accepted Solution

It's now happebony to me and a, in the UK.  Think of it this way, a manufacturer enters a race in real and gets kicked out for no fault of their own then the manufacturer would hire law suits and cripple the event organisers. It's polyphony digital and Sony doing it on purpose as ex staff members now speak up. They do not care about us. They steal our money and use us as rats. Virgin media have done a connection test for me and detected a manual disconnected frome polyphony digital servers, it's called discrimination and broKen and defective goods all of which are illegal. Report themy to the ombusman and all complaint organisations and they will investigate.  I reported polyphony digital and the fia intentionally violating fia rules. The fish cannot enforce rules when they do nothing to fix it. Remember disconnected from network is intentionally done as Virgin media detected issues at pds side and side. Also the fia banned cars like the viper etc for failing emissions tests, means they can't be raced on by sport mode in line with fia rules. They ain't thought this game at all. It's just beauty to cover up the lack of content and poor programming and no attention to due care of customers. This day and age has wiped out companies without theme knowing it. Record it and upload it and humiliate them. A undeveloped feats could fix disconnected fromy network. It should be called gran fakeandbugarismo lol 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wrcgtracing

57%
02 Rank
Progress
wrcgtracing
Accepted Solution

Its just beauty to draw us in. Codemasters need to hurry up and get toca on ps4 and ps5 amd take gts crown off them as codemasters make better racing games when they can be arsed lol 

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel