65%
02 Rank
Progress

Gran Turismo Sport disappointing

[ Edited ]
69 Replies 5,618 Views edited 18-10-2017
18 Oct 2017
By Fejsal

I bought Gran Turismo Sport today after a loooong wait. I had very big expectations since its been a long time since the last version. I'm very disappointed about the lack of cars in the game to choose. The have been 1000+ in the other versions and what is it now? 140!!! What did you do for all these years? Now it's back to PS3 again so I at least get to play some real Gran Turismo because this is just not for me anymore and I will go and change the game to something else tomorrow. 

If you think about buying GT Sport. Save the money or buy something else. This isn't what it used to be. Very nice scenes etc but they took all the fun out of it.

LABELS: Community
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gt3racingfan

95%
02 Rank
Progress
gt3racingfan
Accepted Solution

Online based racing is bad. It will never be clean. Its a pointless as making a a4 sheet of paper full of dots for nothing. I dont want to see old rust bucket cars. I dont want to keep racing a 2013 nismo gtr. I want to see pd get the 2018 nismo gtr and 2018 gt4 350z and 2018 gt4 aston martin. Cars with modern day meaning we can race everyday and not end up in a wall racing a banger whos days ended years ago. Pd this is 2018 AC, not 2018BC, new era cars are what you call moving on lol 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mburdett555

88%
02 Rank
Progress
mburdett555
Accepted Solution

I notice this thread was made last year, would anyone recommend this game now? I like racing games and am interested to know if anyone recommends gt 6 now when it's had the potential updates since release? Thanks 

0 Kudos

Why not take a look around my gaming forum at www.game-station-forum.com

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Mr_Tibblez

85%
05 Rank
Progress
Mr_Tibblez
mburdett555
Accepted Solution

That depends on what you're looking for in a racing game.

If you want arcade-style racing, then it's a pretty good game. If you want to learn to drive cars you're probably better off buying Assetto Corsa.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MastrGT

86%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
mburdett555
Accepted Solution

Re: GT6

It has lost its on-line servers, so what is your real interest in it now?

Re: Sport

Updates have taken care of a lot of issues and more content has been added. More is expected to be released.

Sport is not a typical full GT release, however, so you should compare what you want with the major competition, to see what you should buy.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mburdett555

88%
02 Rank
Progress
mburdett555
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

Perhaps it might be better if I wait until E3 as there might be new racing games announced

0 Kudos

Why not take a look around my gaming forum at www.game-station-forum.com

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MastrGT

86%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
mburdett555
Accepted Solution

That depends on how anxious you are to be racing today. There are at least 3 major road racing titles that can keep you entertained now. There are no guarantees about future releases.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Perkolator89

52%
02 Rank
Progress
Perkolator89
Accepted Solution

This game is absolute trash. Shame on sony for bastardizing a flagship franchise and betraying a community following of more than 20 years. How dare you put a "GT" title on this watered down, non-technical, depressing excuse for a "driving sim." DO NOT BUY IT. Forza titles from 10 years ago are more technical and realistic. GT sport's driving physics feel closer to need for speed, grand theft auto, or other arcade drivers. This is a joke. I wasted $50 on this ***** of a game and cannot be refunded. Learn from my mistake and save yourselves the frustration.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel