By Justin_William46
50%
02 Rank
Progress

I lost all my Progress from lvl 46 back to lvl 1

5 Replies 127 Views Created 2 weeks ago
06 Dec 2018
By Justin_William46

So recently i got stuck in the menu screen i can't do anything, then i waited for 30 minutes but the game still stuck, so i decided to restart my gran turismo sport. But the game was still stuck in the menu screen. Then i try to restart my PS4. But the problem still there, i'm still stuck in the menu screen. Then i decided to delete my save data then download it again from the PS plus cloud. But when i'm login to game,my gran turismo progress was lost. And then i close the game and download the cloud save data again but it don't work my new save data has been saved with the server so i can't recover my old progress even if i download the save data again to my ps4. can anyone help me with my problem ?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JavaDuke

96%
04 Rank
Progress
JavaDuke
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately there  are some reports with issues you are reporting; if it's still happening it's not yet solved.

Check your stats online in your profile in GT Sport Community Web Site at https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/

We can also see more stats, unofficially, from KudosPrime https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

GT Sport saves progress online (we need to be connect to internet in order to save progress); although progress is saved online (Driver and Sportmanship ratings, credits, mileage, etc) there is also data that is saved locally,  (we have two files, one with settings and another with data). In local files we have for example local time/results and our custom liveries definitions.

In order to be on safe we should maintain a backup for GT Sport local save files. If you a a backup with these files you can try to restore them; but this may not solve your issue.

When we start game with no local save data; we will get a message indicating that previous data was found on server and if we want to continue playing with that data; we must select "Yes" (default option); if we select "No" we will basically start a new game; and from this point there is no way back!

I can suggest contacting your local PlayStation Support in order to help with that issue.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
50%
02 Rank
Progress
Justin_William46
JavaDuke
Accepted Solution

Thanks

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JavaDuke

96%
04 Rank
Progress
JavaDuke
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
95%
12 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

All you can really do is contact PlayStation Support. Either by phone or on Twitter. I find Twitter works best as you then have a record of the communication.

Other's with same issue in the past have reported either being funded credits repurchase all the cars they lost, or had their progress rolled back to a point where it worked. A bit like what you can do with Windows. But there is a chance you might not get it back.

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
50%
02 Rank
Progress
Justin_William46
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

Thanks for replying i will try it