bolaxiter

51%
02 Rank
Progress

Many BUGs - Daily Races - Random Car Frozen Grid

13 Replies 413 Views Created 2 weeks ago
07 Nov 2018
By bolaxiter
I come here to report a bug that has been happening to me during the daily races since the last update (specifically in race B - Interlagos).

When the race begins, a random player's car is frozen on the starting grid, moving quickly on the edge of the track - from right to left - and so remains until the end of the race. The big problem is that this player who gets caught for me at the start is actually running normally, although I do not see him. At the end of the race, he appears on the placement list and it is possible to collide with him in the race, although I see him only frozen on the grid of start - some players have already complained to me of dirty race - collision. In some races, even my car was "thrown" to the side, as if I had crashed with someone - which actually happened, although for me there were no cars around.

To clarify the problem, I report that this "bug" happens in 4 out of 5 races, for me - already happening, for me to be "frozen on the starting grid" for other players.

I've already removed the game and reinstalled it, and the problem reoccurs after the first race.

Another "bug" that has been happening to me since the last update, is that my ranking is locked in approximately 80% of the A ranking (this does not change with good placement - top 5 - as usual, but decreases with a bad placement, even the majority of the corridors being of Ranking S - A). Note: I was with 6 clean runs until the last race.

Another bug that is occurring in these races is the change of the flywheel force-feedback (Logitech) during these races.

Finally, the last "bug" I report is that, since the last update, if I did not restart my internet (dynamic IP) after a race, the next disconnection error occurs in the game.

The report here has been sent a few moments ago, with details on videos and photos of what happened to some emails from the Japanese producer for a closer analysis, but I ask that if possible, the responsible team in the Americas will also be triggered.

I also suggest the hypothesis that these bugs were intentionally created in the game by malicious people or that these bugs were injected into some GT Sport players on PS4 in a way that would harm or persecute them. Please do not understand this as an assertion, but rather as a hypothesis, and I suggest that an investigation be made around this hypothesis, because if it is real, it is a serious misconduct of employees who should ensure the legitimacy and fairness of the game.

I hereby authorize the responsible GT Sport team to monitor my account and my in-game activities in order to identify the problem. My ID is lcf2212 and my contact email is linked to the login (I'll respond timely if necessary).

Sincerely,

lcf2212
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lcf2212

57%
02 Rank
Progress
lcf2212
Accepted Solution

I'm in the above post (my PS3 account).

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lcf2212

57%
02 Rank
Progress
lcf2212
Accepted Solution

Evidence:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

luifer5

23%
02 Rank
Progress
luifer5
Accepted Solution

This bug appears on all of my races today all on Daily Races A 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

skells22

• Beta Tester
96%
06 Rank
Progress
skells22
Accepted Solution

and I noted one in the FIA race that I just done so this needs to be patch as this will cause issues with FIA races

0 Kudos

PSN = skells22

XBL = breezyskells2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ninjahatory

30%
02 Rank
Progress
ninjahatory
Accepted Solution

This happened to me in daily race A and in both FIA races. In the FIA Nations Cup race at Fuji I noticed that the cars that where glitching from side to side in the starting line came back to "normal" after I exited the PITS mid race. In the daily race I finished 3rd supposedly but then on the positions table I was 7th, so I think that the glitched cars were racing after all. This is similar to a bug that happened before on GT6 where people usually saw a different number of players listed on the lobby.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GTIC_Blw

50%
02 Rank
Progress
GTIC_Blw
Accepted Solution

I just really they do hotfix, or many player will leave

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

skells22

• Beta Tester
96%
06 Rank
Progress
skells22
Accepted Solution

PD is aware as there an in game warning about this and we have to wait for 1.30 to come around (I think that the next number on game updates) 

0 Kudos

PSN = skells22

XBL = breezyskells2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MatthewMcEwen

25%
02 Rank
Progress
MatthewMcEwen
Accepted Solution

I have the same issue. It really frustrating

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ZiltoidRacer

66%
02 Rank
Progress
ZiltoidRacer
Accepted Solution

It looks like races A to C have the same problems.

I was 17th when the game set up the lobby but when it came to the start i was put in 18th and started the race 1 min away from the start/finish line.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
95%
12 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

As has been stated already. The developers are aware of the issue and will have a fix with the next update of the game (no date as of yet).

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_5141644.html

0 Kudos

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

XBassman_K

40%
02 Rank
Progress
XBassman_K
Accepted Solution

And what about the bug preventing players from getting back to S-rating SR after falling into A-rating. I'm a victim of this bug and it's very frustrating, no matter how clean i drive and get those green signs "SR up', i'm still stuck in A, and worse since yesterday: 2 side to side light contacts on the straight of Fuji and I went down to B !!! Incredible.

Not to mention that since the update, the penalty system seems to have changed, as it is more unfair than ever, where you get to be punished when dirty drivers are dive-bombing on you and loosing a lot of SR points in the process...

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

skells22

• Beta Tester
96%
06 Rank
Progress
skells22
XBassman_K
Accepted Solution

erm, that NOT a bug as you need to drive better and maybe overtake some cars. meanwhile bug is still around the dailys as I just had 2 cars going all over the shop at race B (Come on PD WHY HAVE YOU NOT GOT AN UPDATE OUT YET?)

0 Kudos

PSN = skells22

XBL = breezyskells2

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

XBassman_K

40%
02 Rank
Progress
XBassman_K
skells22
Accepted Solution

Thank you for explaining me how this game works... But I don't think I needed your advice. Spent 84 distinct days and drove more than 30,000 kms on this game with 80 days being S-rated (SR) ! That certainly did not happen because I am a dirty driver, in the contrary, I don't 'need to drive better' as i'm already a mostly clean driver. And yes not being able to get back to S-rating in SR (stuck at 79), is what I call a bug ! Read the 1st post i'm not the only one !

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel