WildBillHicup

24%
02 Rank
Progress

Problem with Porsche Cup endurance races

4 Replies 152 Views Created 2 weeks ago
09 Nov 2018
By WildBillHicup

Hello, I was running through the new Porsche Cup endurance races in GT\Campaign mode and the races are not paying out the correct reward amount if the driver achieves 1st place.  The reward amout is suppose to be 420,000 credits but the races are only paying out 350,000 credits as the reward for 1st place.  This happened for all 4 races in the series.  Not sure if the problem affects 2nd and 3rd place rewards.  Has anyone else had the same issue?  Hopefully this can be fixed.  Thxs.

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Sjc-alpha

85%
03 Rank
Progress
Sjc-alpha
Accepted Solution

I get this on other events as well.

On the title page where you can see the details of the event the prize credits says 'estimated'.

The Porsche events say it's an N500 but you can use a more powerfull car which would also affect the prize credits.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WildBillHicup

24%
02 Rank
Progress
WildBillHicup
Sjc-alpha
Accepted Solution

Cool, thxs for info. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
95%
12 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

Yeah the credits you win depends on what class of car you are using. Use something in a lower car class, and your reward will be more for the greater challenge. Use something higher will pay out less etc

0 Kudos

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MokoKurukaze

91%
03 Rank
Progress
MokoKurukaze
RenegadeXtreme
Accepted Solution

Since the Porsche Cup races are one-make, the problem with them is actually tuning the engine power. Engines at 100% and advantages gaining by reducing the weight  to minimum will grant the correct rewards.

Also, the game only notifies players about this when winning races in an undergeared car (car handicap bonus is displayed then in the reward screen); the game does not notify players of a malus.

In total, this is part of GT Sports "quick fingers over brains/tactics"-approach it had from the start, as I pointed out in other posts already. Especially in the sports mode, remember we just recently got the option to actually pick tyre compounds. So it's natural it punishes the tuners. It would be neat if it instead would just reward the people being able to win in undergeared cars, especially since the GT League screen suggests tuning as a way to win.

Class restricted races (Gr1, Gr2, Gr3 etc.) are by the way not affected, just one-makes and horsepower-limited race settings.

And in case someone wonders - my best car handicap bonus was 115% IIRC. I guess someone probably did better anyway :D

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel