Problem Solved

View Original Post
11 Dec 2018
By Cashion14

Cashion14

40%
02 Rank
Progress

Racing Alone in Oceania since the split.

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 209 Views edited 11-12-2018
11 Dec 2018
By Cashion14

So I used to have no issues with good quality races when Oceania and Asia were linked.

Ever since the break up, Ive gone from being B/S and being matched with similar to being matched with every driver from A+ to D for DR and matched with half B/C SR drivers. After being rammed out of countless races, I got dropped to C/A. 

There just isnt enough drivers in Oceania to make for good races, instead we are just matched with whomevers online.

This was taken to the extreme last night when I was first put into a race with 3 drivers and then into a race with none. 

Latency was never an issue for me in the past, I don't understand why the break up was neccessary and even if it was, why not break Asia and Oceania into two equal areas. Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines and Singapore in one, and Japan, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Korea in the other.

This region break up has broken Sport Mode for Australian and New Zealand drivers. Please go back to what we had before.

20181211_010305.jpg

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ghostkingau

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Ghostkingau
Accepted Solution

Totally agree with Cashion14, I have persisted for the last week or so hoping for a roll back, ( an explanation would help! Latency? Bad Manners? Other?) but losing interest rapidly and tonight driving the opposite way around a track that we have been racing backwards apparently up until now has done my head in, also can someone tell me where the Rule Book is located?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ghostkingau

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Ghostkingau
Accepted Solution

Rule Book for GT Sport to be clear.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel