WhiteShark90

86%
02 Rank
Progress

Stuck at "preparing the match"

72 Replies 4,051 Views Created 01-05-2018
01 May 2018
By WhiteShark90

It's been 3 days now that I try to play online and every time I cannot enter in the match.

I do the qualifying, the time ends and then I'm stuck in the track with the "preparing the match" writing there.

I'm basically inside the qualifying infinitely, with no possibility of going out or procede. Every time I have to close the application.

Has anyone else encountered the same problem?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JavaDuke

96%
04 Rank
Progress
JavaDuke
Accepted Solution

Check Internet Connection Status on PS4 (https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/settings/nw_status.html)

Do try the following
* Restart your router and console

* On GT Sport go to Options | Network and select "Delete temporary data from your HDD." (GT Sport Online Manual -  https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/manual/#!/option/content01)

If problem persists; see it happens for all sport mode races and try using different car.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maados

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Maados
Accepted Solution

Hi Guys,

So my problem is now worse that before. I am not able to play any more, because after several minutes of playing, first of the sign of the racing performance is gone and "online saving" is blinking but not saving. I try all adviz

se mentioned in this topics but nothing is working. Please is there anybody who are able to give me direct link to GT Sport so I will ask them for transfer my saved data to another storage please ? Or delete all data so I am able to start again.

Thank you very much for your great help

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MastrGT

88%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Maados
Accepted Solution

Contact your regional customer support and see if they have any useful ideas.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BENSTAR2002

22%
02 Rank
Progress
BENSTAR2002
Accepted Solution

Yes I have experienced this twice today and a couple of other time over the past few days I’ll there be a patch 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maados

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Maados
BENSTAR2002
Accepted Solution

This is what I am talking about ...  On second screen you can see my ending. When you see rotating circle, it is finish and there is no other way than turn it off.  I was not able to find any of local customer support from GT Sport at all. Do you have any mail or some ?20180913_214201.jpg20180913_222510.jpg

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
king_hammurabi12
Accepted Solution

ALRIGHT YALL I THINK I GOT THIS FIGURED OUT. 

1. Turn the game on and go to create livery

2. Edit a livery or create a new one then save the edit

3. It will ask do you want to upload this livery to server and click "yes"

4. Exit livery creator then go to sport mode and pick a race, but make sure you qualify BEFORE entering the race.

5. After qualifying for the race you should be good to enter the match.

I haven't figured out if you have to do this process before every race, or just once when you turn the game on..I sincerely hope this helps.

-Matt 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maados

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Maados
king_hammurabi12
Accepted Solution

hi king_hammurabi12 .... thank you for your help,  but it is not working. I already send it to Playstation Support in my country, but with no luck so far.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WhiteShark90

86%
02 Rank
Progress
WhiteShark90
Accepted Solution

Little update.

I moved a month ago and I had to change internet provider.

Since then I had no more problems, all the issues experienced have magically gone away.

I haven't played for a month (between August and September) and in the meantime a couple of updates went out so it is possible that the problem was solved by the updates.

But I tend to believe it is a connectivity issue tied to the internet provider.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Maados

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Maados
Accepted Solution

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to kindly ask you for help with my issue in game Grand Turismo Sport. I am not able to sign up to any live race in Sport mode of the game as you can see in attached link on my youtube. Im not sure if it has something to do with this issue, but I also noticed, that probably connectivity to my PS account is lost during playing this game as also is shown on my second attached link to my youtube. To each link I describe exact time, when the issue is visible with clear comment. 

1, Connection to live race event issue:
This issue occur every time i wan to play GT sport live event in Sport mode. I am able to choose race, then screen with clock occur and starts countdown. Until here everything is normal. But as you can see in followed link game does not start after countdown is done. Instead of this  there is still message "preparing to mach. Please wait". This window stay as long as I leave my PS4 Pro running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TqtoQ5oqg   (since time 0:10 till end)

2, Issue with profile info
As I said before. Im not sure, if this is has something to do with my first and most important issue, but after I start playing whatever part of the game and when I return to main menu I noticed that my rating is not shown on the top right corner. When I then go to my menu I can find that there is no information about my profile available. Please try investigate this for me. I dont want to refund this game. I love this great racing simulator and i want to play it .. not to get rid of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ITV7_fGrM&t=100s   (top right corner info missing 1:45 - 1:55) and (missing profile information 2:35 till end)

Thank you very much for your help and I hope you will be able to help me
Best Regards
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Tassie_tiger

• MVP
97%
12 Rank
Progress
Tassie_tiger
Maados
Accepted Solution

Hi @Maados

Quite an unusual problem you've got there.

My best guess is that there is an issue with either the PSN server save or your PS4 save.

I'm putting my money on your PS4 HDD save file.

From your video it would seem that the "Online Save" function in-game is working, or is at least trying to.

And yet I'm unable to find any online stats. related to your profile.

That suggests to me that the server isn't finding anything to save.

The game, apart from the obvious problem, seems to be working okay.

So it seems unlikely that deleting and re-installing the game would have much effect.

(Well, I guess there could be an issue with that specific part of the software, so it's still an option)

I was also going to discount SafeMode, but one of the functions may help with this situation.

"Rebuild Database" tidies up and removes corrupt files from the HDD, so it's an option worth trying should the issue be your HDD save file.

But I would opt for deleting the save files from the console first.

Yep, you'll lose your Level 30 progress, and all cars (except DLC) from your Garage.

This can be done as follows:

On the PS4 main menu XMB, head to ...

Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete.

Highlight GT Sport, then select and delete both files.

After doing that, it would then be worth considering running SafeMode.

Use Option 5 - Rebuild Database.

It should re-organise your HDD, and therefore it may help in preventing the issue replicating itself should it be your HDD save file at fault.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Safe-Mode-PS4?language=en_US

Once that's done, it's time to boot-up GT Sport.

It seems unlikely, but you may be prompted that there is a save file on the server, and if you want to use it.

If this happens, I guess it's tempting to go with it and see what you get.

If there is no prompt, well, I guess there's no prompt, so play the game as usual.

Try that and see how it goes.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel