Problem Solved

View Original Post
06 Jun 2018
By I-SKELETOR-l

I-SKELETOR-l

86%
03 Rank
Progress

That fast and repetitive movement from left to right and vice versa should be considered as a cheat

2 Replies 187 Views Created 06-06-2018
06 Jun 2018
By I-SKELETOR-l

Is it possible that several movements are repetitive from left to right with high and low peaks of accelerator make you win a race? 100 percent possible. You have to save and check your replays and you will see the most of players who won the races do this thing. But how they do it? Well i guess they are using a keyboard. So if you think you are in advantage using a steering wheel think again, this guys with a keyboard got all the gt records. This is complete unfair. If i want to play a pc game why buy a ps4? Go an play in your pc. Its unfair for gt players its unfair for shooting games its unfair for ps4 users! Part of this problem belong to gt sport, cause they could fix this and sony should take out the keyboard compatibility in the ps4. Many people invest a lot of many in the console in the steering wheel and games. Suppose im rong, the first to make a complaint will be the keyboard users, but if im rong, please check that rigth and left moment and do something, thanks!

0 Kudos
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

flipmode949

86%
03 Rank
Progress
flipmode949
Accepted Solution

Driving with a wheel or a pad doesnt make you a better or worser driver. There are a few Top Gamers, that do both and are as fast with both of it. Some say they are more consisrent with the wheel.

Especially GT Sport is a game that is very good playable with a pad to be comparable to a wheel.

You can adjust the response and feedback to your liking. Game Pad users often use sensibility of 7. When you using a wheel you can even attach the wheel turning degree to the car or to your preferred setting.

0 Kudos

That fast and repetitive movement from left to right and vice versa should be considered as a cheat

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MastrGT

87%
09 Rank
Progress
MastrGT
Accepted Solution

I have raced with a player who uses a controller and moves left-right on the straights. It does NOT make him fast. It is just a habit that he has always applied to racing. He is the only player that I have ever seen do this.

Using a controller is no advantage on its own. I have raced with quite a few alien drivers both with wheels and with controllers. Talent and skill is talent and skill.

If you have video of an example which you think shows someone getting an advantage by driving unusually, post it YouTube and link it here.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel