12 Rank
Progress

Welcome to the Gran Turismo Forum

136 Replies 13,798 Views Created 17-10-2017
17 Oct 2017
By RenegadeXtreme

GT.jpg

Welcome to the Gran Turismo forum.

This is the place for all your Gran Turismo series discussions. Here you will find all the latest Gran Turismo news and announcements. Along with a number of PlayStation community activities for everyone to take part it. Including community events, Share threads, Guides, and more.

As always, make sure to adhere to the PlayStation community House Rules.

Useful Links:

GT Sport - Online Manual

GT Sport - News / Issues

LABELS: Community

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mrs_good_wench

59%
02 Rank
Progress
mrs_good_wench
mrs_good_wench
Accepted Solution

WHEN THE FUN STOPS.......STOP

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Syntheticon

58%
02 Rank
Progress
Syntheticon
Accepted Solution

It's certainly starting to go that way.
-The official league races and track experience modes have that terrible penalty system (It's not much fun and needs tweaking however I understand the need for something in online leagues, but why put it in track experience? I get penalized for coming out of a corner "too fast/in a way that might endanger other drivers" but without hitting any barriers and in a time trial mode on a track by myself? No thanks).
-The issues of being unable to sell gift cars (many of which I now have 2 or 3 of but can only delete them? Some reward that is) or being able to skip music tracks in a race/pick a playlist or disable certain songs that you don't like-these are default/obvious features for quality of life, what's the reasoning here?
The fun is starting to run out, a couple more modes left to complete that I still enjoy and then it'll find it's way to the bottom of the shelf. Will I buy any online only GT games going forward? Uh, no.

0 Kudos

Re: Welcome to the Gran Turismo Forum

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gigi2315rx

81%
02 Rank
Progress
gigi2315rx
Accepted Solution

Polyphony Digital/FIA 

We Need Save Data Offline

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gigi2315rx

81%
02 Rank
Progress
gigi2315rx
Accepted Solution

We Need GT7

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Spavik

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Spavik
Accepted Solution

Penalty system is appalling. I make mistake get a DR Penalty slow down to lose it only for someone to ram me in the ***** and give me another 3 second penalty *****? you can drive a clean race and not build SR. This game is racing the car behind should know when to yield, clearly most don't and the penalty system screws the guy at race pace on the racing line whilst in front of the challenger.... every single time and that is wrong and broken

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dogz226

31%
02 Rank
Progress
dogz226
Accepted Solution

Song and Polyhony Digital need to have more server for Gran Turismo Sport, if Polyhony Digital and Sony want this to become esport. Sony really want to make more money, this should have giving Gran Turismo Sport more support and server space for it. I think esport is going to make Sony and MS a lot of money if they maket it right.

for a gamers, this will be a dream come truth for the games you love to play.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HungHsiKuan

22%
02 Rank
Progress
HungHsiKuan
Accepted Solution

When I go to Discover->Car Livery-> and browse other players liveries, I receive the following error message:

"An error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) Gran Turismo Sport"

I am no longer able to download other players liveries.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DSmk47

28%
02 Rank
Progress
DSmk47
Accepted Solution

I'm having problems with my liveries ,they appear on cars in the garage but revert back to gran turismo liveries in races and photos I have to upload livery every day and next day gone again 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xurakan

25%
02 Rank
Progress
xurakan
Accepted Solution

GTS in PS4 After the Update (1.28) 09/26/2018 (Problem)

In Campaign

Mission Challenge Stage 8 6. Blue Moon bay Speedway 15 Minute Endurance and

Mission Challenge Stage 8 7. Interlagos GR.1: 30 Minute Endurance

Sudenly after you come out of pits, all the other cars are like in slow motion. They don’t race against you anymore. Very slowly they all go into pits and when coming out they also run very slow. They ran like 74-85 km/hr.

Anybody else has noticed this…? Where should I report this…?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

butchynot

49%
02 Rank
Progress
butchynot
Accepted Solution

Hello All GT Sport gamers, I have been playing this game since it was released, I have had lots of enjoyment and many frustrations, some of which have been the fairness or lack of, with the penalty system. However that has improved over time. My main concern is the effort and skill to get to an "A" level driver can be a long process, as you gain your higher level by driving clean fast and winning, your, pride and ego get a boost of achievement attained  and satisfaction. My problem, I have been severely penalised many times due to the network dropping out whilst sitting on the grid!. How is that my fault? I went from an "A" to a "C" because the network dropped out?, I found myself getting bashed around by some of these desperate clowns in these lower ratings and living the nightmare all over again. Hence to say I never got back to my A rating, my devotion to the game has all but died, I won over 80 races to get there. It is disheartening.   

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

RenegadeXtreme

• MVP
95%
12 Rank
Progress
RenegadeXtreme
butchynot
Accepted Solution

Hi 

Yeah, it really can be disheartening when this happens to you. The penalties are never going to be perfect when it's AI that's trying to determine who is at what fault. The developers are constantly making tweaks to try make things as fair as possible. Some times things improves. Other times it goes the wrong way. All we can do is provide feedback and PD can find the best system that works for everyone.

There's a new penalty update coming to the game soon. So let's hope that improves things greatly.

As for your rating dropping when you disconnect. Again, it's unfair. But there's no way of the game knowing if you genuinely got disconnected from the lobby, of if you quit on purpose. The only way to sort this would to be completely remove the penalty. But then more and more people would just take advantage of this and quit if a race isn't going well. Dev's can't win in these situations.

Let's see what the next penalty update brings.

0 Kudos

Twitter: RenegadEuphoriX /// Twitch: RENegadeXtreme /// PIN No: Ha!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel