Mystic_Egg

80%
02 Rank
Progress

PlayStation Network Video Store coming soon

1 Reply 197 Views Created 20-08-2009
19 Aug 2009
By Mystic_Egg

High quality movies, to rent or to own, at the click of a button on PS3 and PSP. The video store will be coming to our territory soon, but to find out more visit here.

Screenshot - 2

Screenshot - 4

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

daemongm

88%
01 Rank
Progress
daemongm
Accepted Solution

As a film fan and media student I was really looking forward to this, but I am a little disappointed. I know it will take a little time to add more films, but it's really limited at the moment and the prices out of touch (£11.99 for a digital download of a DVD quality film that's not new - what??). The renting prices seemed a bit high too to what I'm used to paying.

What I really wanted to see (once more films and series have been added) is an alternative to my Lovefilm subscription. For example, a monthly subscription so I can watch different films/series at my leisure (with different options, such as 3 films/games at a time, unlimited time). If they did that they'd be taking on some major competition, but if the hardware is there and the internet is there then the only limitation is bandwidth usage and any licenses they need. That is the future, as after that, it's only a matter of time when you can watch 'cinema' films in your own home.

0 Kudos

Re: PlayStation Network Video Store coming soon

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel