LordRoss

• Online Support

Fix & Connect - Get help with connectivity issues on your PS4

[ Edited ]
51 Replies 30,249 Views edited 04-01-2018
26 Jun 2017
By LordRoss

Hi everyone!

I am happy to announce that from today we offer to all our users around Europe, a new online tool ready to solve connectivity issues with your PS4 and PlayStation Network. It is free, fast, easy to use and available 24/7.

https://connection.support.playstation.com/#/

We cover your 3 most common issues:

• I can't connect my PS4 to the Internet.
  • I can't sign in to PSN.
  • My online experience is poor. 

So please, don't hesitate to visit our Fix & Connect website in case you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned above. 

Thanks!

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lukaboii2

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Lukaboii2
Accepted Solution

Still doesn’t help fix error code np-40831-6 though huh? Seems like you guys don’t care about the people who spend their money on your products to then not be able to use them. I’ve spent hundreds on games and I’m unable to log in and play them due to an error code that you guys have no idea what it means or how how to fix it. Big fat LOL I’ve tried to log in on phones, other PS4’s and at several different friends house using different internet providers. Same error code every time.  2 months now wow!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Lukaboii2
Accepted Solution

That's not an error code caused by Sony it is solely to do with your Internet connection either ISP or network equipment. 

Unsurprisingly the majority of users with this error are using mobile Internet services such as T mobile. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lukaboii2

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Lukaboii2
Accepted Solution

How is that possible if I try log in on my other accounts it’s fine but that account I can’t log in to ? Also trying to log in on friends PS4’s using different isp and equipment? With the same error? Makes zero sense. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
100%
16 Rank
Progress
mont348
Lukaboii2
Accepted Solution

If that's the case there's a server fault affecting your account which will require a phone call to customer support for them to investigate.

Use this contact form https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/#!/contact-us/ to point you in the right direction. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gameshomeA1

44%
02 Rank
Progress
gameshomeA1
Accepted Solution

I can connect to internet but I cant connect to the PS game server. My new PS4 cuh-7202 cant connect using wifi, but it can connected using cable. While my older PS4 cuh-7102 can connect using both the wifi and cable. So it shouldnt be my router and ISP problem? Tried every methods from the internet (changing DPN, adding ports.....etc ) but just wont work. Start thinking is that the problem of the new cuh-7202 PS4?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

steel48

35%
02 Rank
Progress
steel48
gameshomeA1
Accepted Solution

I'm beginning to think the same. Mine has issues solely with the 5ghz connection while all the devices work. The 5ghz is separated from the 2,4ghz connection, so that's not it. I always use an ethernet cable for more stability, but i would like that my wifi is working aswell through the 5ghz connection.

Thankfully i'm not alone with this issue but i don't know what do. Is it on Sony for bad hardware? Is it because of the latest software update? I really don't know. I've tried everything on the ps4 and my router but nothing works.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

gameshomeA1

44%
02 Rank
Progress
gameshomeA1
steel48
Accepted Solution

Yes, my new PS4 cuh-7202b can connect to the 2.4ghz but just not the 5ghz wifi. And my cuh-7102b has no problems at all with the same router and network....=(

I was thinking to refund or not because i bought 4 black friday bundles for my business... just hope that they will fix them....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jweiser123

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Jweiser123
Accepted Solution

I got a new ps4 and when I connect to xfinitywifi it doesn't give me the option to enter a password I am not at home using my ps4 so I can't use the wsp button to connect is there any other options

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
HMOOB_LEGENDAIRE
Accepted Solution

C'est obligatoire l'abonnement de 29 euros pour avoir accès au réseau ?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TriableBeatle32

23%
02 Rank
Progress
TriableBeatle32
Accepted Solution

Every time I turn my new PS4 pro on I get the error message ‘ NW-35959-1 ‘ In the top left corner of my screen.

After 3-30 minutes (average amount of time every time this happens) I am kicked out of the party I am in and the connection on my PS4 goes off. 

To make it turn back (Internet connection) on I have to wait 5 minutes or test internet connection for it to come back on.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel