Problem Solved

View Original Post
06 Nov 2012
By RareElementsX

RareElementsX

80%
01 Rank
Progress

My PS3 won't let me sign into my new account!

25 Replies 27,485 Views Created 06-11-2012
06 Nov 2012
By RareElementsX
Hello, I have been trawling the internet trying to find a solution for my problem and this is my last resort. I have been trying to create a new account with the email address: oliviaunwin_ps3@hotmail.com I have created the account and I go to my PS3 to sign in. I click the sign in button and enter all my details necessary to sign in. When I click sign in, it goes to sign me in but a pop-up comes up and it says, "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (e-mail address)." Now, I have only just created this account so signing in shouldn't be a problem! I now can't sign into my old PSN account aswell. My old account was used with the email, "blahblahdiscocrazy@hotmail.com". I'm not sure if there is something wrong with my network or the PlayStation itself. I'm not sure if it will help but the new account has the online ID of: RareElementsX My old online ID is: Livvyloo12 I am able to sign into my new account with ease on the PlayStation website but I cannot seem to sign in on my PS3. Please can you help because I would really like to get my account up and running. Thank you for your support.
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Black-scales

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Black-scales
Accepted Solution

Okay so my problem is that i made a new account. I added it to the family as a third account, but when i try to simply log into the playstation account it brings me immediately to creating a new account. There isn't an option i can find to simply join an existing account.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
DeathGodBeast572
Accepted Solution

I tried to switch to another user to use my new psn account but it still says that you can’t sign in with another account.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gladgamer86

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Gladgamer86
Accepted Solution

Okay so my PlayStation 4 broke and we'll my girlfriend she gave me her PS3 and I go to sign into my PSN account on PS3 it gives me the "You cannot sign in using another user's sign-in ID (e-mail address)". And well my brother he does it and we'll he is able to do it with ease so I dont know what to do i tried switching from cguthrie4565@hotmail.com to cguthrie4565@gmail.com and still got the same I even swith the password still no luck so I'm in need plz can someone help me with me 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MOB-_-CrabAss

31%
02 Rank
Progress
MOB-_-CrabAss
Accepted Solution

I have a new ps3 I cant  use my own email

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lyfe4omg

21%
02 Rank
Progress
lyfe4omg
Accepted Solution

Hey, Playstaion Creators please help me I cannot get my Playstaiton to let me sign in to my account only my laptop Please help me!

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel