New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
So I only just realised that instead of getting the tricentenial edition of fallout 76 (which I pre ordered and payed £79.99 for) i received the standard edition and have no idea of what to do
(I do realise I pre ordered it at the start of November and it released in November but Ive just went through my emails to try and clear some out and saw the receipt email and it didn't seem right)
The base game that you receive should be the same as the standard edition. The extra content should be as follows:
● Tricentennial Power Armors and Weapons Customization
● Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
● Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
● Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
● First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
● Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
Check if you have this content. If you do, you got the right edition. If not, try the following troubleshooting:
1. Try restoring the licenses on your PlayStation 4 (PS4). You can do this on your PS4 by going into [Settings]>[Account Management]>[Restore Licenses] and then restore the licenses. Now check if you can access your content.
2. Make sure your PS4 is activated as the primary PS4 on your account. You can do this by going to [Settings]>[Account Management]>[Activate as Your Primary PS4]>[Activate]. If you are unable to select [Activate], it is already activated as your primary PS4.
3. Delete and reinstall the game. You can do this from the Library on your PS4. Select the game, press the Options button, and select [Delete].
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that when downloading the content, you allow the game to download fully before accessing, as it can be playable before fully downloading but this may not allow you to access all your content.
4. You should try rebuilding the database on your PS4. You can do this by accessing Safe Mode:
- Turn the PS4 off completely. Check that the power indicator is not lit.
- Touch the power button on the PS4 system for at least seven seconds (until the system beeps a second time).
- After the second beep, let go.
- When prompted, connect the DualShock 4 controller by the USB cable and press the PS button.
- You will then be given a list of options. Select option 5 [Rebuild Database].
5. Contact the Publisher of Fallout 76 which is Bethesda. They should be able to help you further.
If that doesn't work, I would contact PS Support
Thank you for the reply, I have the PlayStation set as my primary one and I have deleted the game but the tricentenial stuff isn't in the add ons menu or anything like that
Make sure to try all that I suggested and if it doesn't solve it, contact PS Support.@the_hasty_gam3r
Highlight the game's tile on the XMB and press down on either the D-pad or left stick. Select PlayStation Store, then Your Add-ons. Download the DLC for the game.
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info