21%
02 Rank
Progress

FIFA 12 - Ultimate Team network problems

22 Replies 9,426 Views Created 12-11-2011
12 Nov 2011
By leewistylee

Hi There,

I have been playing FIFA 12 on my PS3 for 3 weeks and have been playing online with my ultimate team. I seem to be having the same problem online every game I play.... If I make substitutions anytime throughout the game it loses connection and goes back to the main menu OR if I do not use substitutions I can complete the game but before the results are logged the game loses connection and goes back to the main menu... either way ALL my matches are being recorded as a loss and I have played 42 of them up to now and lost 40 of them due to this error.

I thought it may of been a weak internet connection but it is ok on all other games, as my son goes online with his new MW3 and has no problems. I have been purchasing the FIFA 12 gold packs in the online store and have spent over £120.00 in 3 weeks and it never loses connection when im online purchasing my football packs... maybe because there is money being transacted!!!! hmmm

I was using a wireless connection initially, but switched to a wired connection for better strength.

Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Much appreciated

Lee

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kytan28

88%
01 Rank
Progress
kytan28
Accepted Solution

Hi there,

I suppose i am also having relatively the same problem like you. Whenever i play my ultimate team and finish a game, just before it could upload the information to the server, it prompts EAS FC error. And after that, i was brought to the main menu. I retry check my internet setting and also test my connection vias the apps in PS3, it say good. But whenever i play, always get EAS FC error. Then came the worst thing which is my player contract are all up, and unable to play. The server only recognise my start but not the end.

Initially i thought of getting a long cable to connect up my PS 3, or maybe get another router to replace.. But after i read up your problems face, i doubt it's my connection issue. Btw, i am using wireless connection.

How can i resolve this problem ? I hope someone can resolve our issue here. We just wanna have some fun playing FIFA 12. Thanks..

0 Kudos

Re: FIFA 12 - Ultimate Team network problems

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KrYpToNiC95

31%
02 Rank
Progress
KrYpToNiC95
Accepted Solution

I still have this problem, I still have not played a single game. EA are useless. I have sent countless complaints but I am ignored. It seems that It won't get fixed.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Denhax

92%
01 Rank
Progress
Denhax
Accepted Solution
Hi

I got thee sammee fkn problem anyone who knows how too fix it?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MiniMabbz7

21%
02 Rank
Progress
MiniMabbz7
Accepted Solution

THERE IS A CURE, I HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE FOR WEEKS.. I WOULD BE WINNING OR WOULD WIN SOMETIMES 8, 9 NIL, AND WOULD LOSE CONNECTION TO EA SERVERS AND BE GIVEN A LOSS PLUS NO MATCH COINS. I READ A FEW FORUMS AND WENT INTO CHANGING MY IP ADDRESS AND SO ON BUT YOU DONT NEED TO, WHAT I DID WAS ERASED MY CREATED FORMATIONS JUST INCASE IT WAS THAT WHICH CAUSED IT.. I THEN RANG MY INTERNET PROVIDER(TALK-TALK) WHO ALTHOUGH ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE PS3 ASSISTANCE TALKED ME THROUGH SIGNING INTO MY ROUTER SERVER OPTIONS AND CHANGING A FEW SECURITY OPTIONS WHICH SHOULD SORTED OUT MY PROBLEM.. I WAS RECEIVING 40% CONNECTION BEFORE I RANG AND NOW RECEIVE 75% AND PLAYING ONLINE NOW IS LIKE PLAYING SOMEONE SITTING NEXT TO YOU.. NO LAG, FAST MOVEMENT AND YOU GET YOUR DESERVED VICTORY AND COINS WITHOUT WORRYING YOUR CONNECTION IS ABOUT TO GO :d HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU.....

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

LiamSully

92%
05 Rank
Progress
LiamSully
Accepted Solution
Delete the November update, its all over the EA forums, EA know about the problem and have advised people to delete it
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

iSnoopyJR

24%
02 Rank
Progress
iSnoopyJR
Accepted Solution

hi guys

i am also getting this problem and its tickin me off as i have also spent a fari bit on packs..... so has there been any news on a possible fix from EA

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

jonngizmo

96%
07 Rank
Progress
jonngizmo
Accepted Solution

might as well jump in on the band wagon,

i had this problem from day one sent loads of messages to ea and also blasted thier forums without any help.

i kept getting asked "are you on virgin?" yes i do have virgin superhub, so they advised me to put it into "modem mode" and the problem was solved, but by doing this you are cutting everyone else in the house off. we shouldnt have to do ea's dirty work but this is the ONLY way of getting to play.

my mrs got fed up after 2 days without internet connection so i had to sell fifa until they fix it but that looks like it wont be for a while yet!!.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

foggels

21%
02 Rank
Progress
foggels
Accepted Solution

same problem , EAS FC ERROR , what forum was that on 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
23%
02 Rank
Progress
franky-defrow123
Accepted Solution

ive got the same problem n its tickin me off any help

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ultimaterovers

21%
02 Rank
Progress
ultimaterovers
Accepted Solution
Anyone know how to delete the November update? Thanks
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Todg23

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Todg23
Accepted Solution

@LiamSully wrote:
Delete the November update, its all over the EA forums, EA know about the problem and have advised people to delete it

Correct me if i'm wrong but you can't play online without the latest update. I also have this problem and im on BT so it isnt the virgin superhub at fault. I havent played ultimate team to check but I have the same problem on the pro clubs section where it goes at half-time 90% of time

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

widnesboy

27%
02 Rank
Progress
widnesboy
Accepted Solution

well i can categorically underline the issues with the Virgin superhub.

Upgraded from an old virgin modem connected to a router to the new superhub following a service upgrade, and suddenly constantly got the dc after a game, losing coins, contracts etc... and crashes in-game too.

The fact that EA know about the issue and have done zip about it is just  disgracef...  sorry 'typically EA'

so the havent answered emails on the issue, and just been generally all EA about it. They seem to expect you to get out and do your research (which is how i ended up here).

SO now, for my lads to play their favourite game i have to go back to my old set up, sod the upgrade.

cheers EA, you've excelled yourself yet again with a new low in customer response!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

widnesboy

27%
02 Rank
Progress
widnesboy
Accepted Solution

by the way, going back to the old set up with the superhub in modem mode, attached to the old router, solved the problems.

get your arse into gear EA, you've known about the issue long enough.

It's not up to the consumer to go searching for solutions/troubleshooting on the internet. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zCHAMPxBKKz

22%
02 Rank
Progress
zCHAMPxBKKz
Accepted Solution

How do we do that ??

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Flyin-Cornflake

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Flyin-Cornflake
Accepted Solution

Virgin Media Super Hub - to set to modem mode only

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=412750&CURRENT...

Then you need to connect a router to the superhub - and connect to the internet through the new connected router.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Doritos123

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Doritos123
Accepted Solution

I've been having the same problem since i brought the game when it came out!! i resisted playing ultimate team for too long, HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS HOW TO STOP THE CONNECTION GOING AT THE END OF THE GAME!?!!?! EA seem to be doing jack all about, bunch of idiots!!!

have you done anything to resolve this?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gaming96HD

88%
01 Rank
Progress
Gaming96HD
Accepted Solution

help! i cant play the game without it logging me out of ea after every game i want to play this game!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Flyin-Cornflake

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Flyin-Cornflake
Accepted Solution

I had EXCACTLY the same problem - up until today. By any chance is your Internet with Virgin and you are using a Virgin Super Hub? - that is the culprit! Will need to change the superhub into modem mode and use another router

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

@Flyin-Cornflake wrote:

I had EXCACTLY the same problem - up until today. By any chance is your Internet with Virgin and you are using a Virgin Super Hub? - that is the culprit! Will need to change the superhub into modem mode and use another router

Hi guys,

Can anyone confirm if this is the case? If not I can certainly raise this issue.

Rabid

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Flyin-Cornflake

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Flyin-Cornflake
Accepted Solution

I had researched this problem through various websites - and I did find other forums suggesting they also used an alternative router to there virgin super hub which fixed the problem. Before, with my virgin superhub, i ended up disconnecting from the EA servers nearly every single match - mainly at the end of the match when you press advance, majority of times i wouldnt receive any coins, the players were losing there contracts and i were at the point of having no coins that i couldn't renew them, also had the same error message at the end of each match, something along the lines of 'we could not send your activity to EAC server' or something like that - i DMZ the PS3 which opened ALL ports, aswell as allowing all the ports fifa 12 requires , and still no luck. Since using a different router, it has worked a treat =) I have emailed EA asking if they could kindly reset my account due to the nature of my problem , I also told them what my problem was regarding disconnecting from the EA servers.

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel