01 Rank
Progress

Playstation Network Login

6 Replies 3,837 Views Created 28-12-2007
28 Dec 2007
By [CharlieK]
Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct forum.

I'm having trouble signing in to my playstation account via Internet Explorer as I can't remember the password. Note that I CAN sign in to my playstation network account via the PS3 using the same information and it works fine.

So I try the "Forgotten password" and it tells me that it has sent a new password to my email address. However it never arrives. I tried this back in August and got nothing, I tried it yesterday and ditto.

I sent an email to "networksupport@uk.playstation.com" back in August and again yesterday and still no reply :mad:

Can anyone on here help me?

Regards
Charlie
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TheLach03

80%
01 Rank
Progress
TheLach03
Accepted Solution
how did u get it to send you a new password? mine just gets me to enter a whole lot of information, which i dont remember...
0 Kudos

Re: Playstation Network Login

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Buubar

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Buubar
Accepted Solution
Ensure when you on your PS3 that your email address is correct. I'm not 100% sure how the PC Store works, you may have to create a new account as that store is for PSP only. Rather than emailing them your better off ringing Playstation Customer Services on 08705 99 88 77
0 Kudos

Re: Playstation Network Login

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

petrie1

96%
01 Rank
Progress
petrie1
Accepted Solution

3 weeks ago i phoned sony to say 5 people have my petrie1 account activated and they said they would fix it within the next 5 days and surprise surprise THEY NEVER !!

and now i have been hacked on my anxious-shooter account by a guy called JackMcfc1 he said to my wee brother tht he could get his score up to 1 million points on cod5 leaderboards so my brother said ok so he gave him the e-mail address and password and JackMcfc1 changed my e-mail address and password. He claims its his when clearly its not i can prove it he cant. He hacked me because im last prestige on cod5 and he wants to be. But i reallly want it back i dont blame my wee brother as he is still immature andhe doesnt know what hes doing because hes 9.

If sony cant help me or anyone else can help please contact me on ps3 my ps3 name is petrie1 or you can contact me on an e-mail address but please help me !!

0 Kudos

Re: Sony never help me

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hulking287cake

22%
02 Rank
Progress
hulking287cake
Accepted Solution

sign in id email we don't know what the sign in id email is or the password .How do we go about finding this info ?

0 Kudos

Playstation Network Login

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
24%
02 Rank
Progress
hellionkellion63
Accepted Solution