ChillociRaptor

80%
01 Rank
Progress

Ps4 download corrupt

7 Replies 16,697 Views Created 25-03-2016
25 Mar 2016
By ChillociRaptor
So I bought battlefield 4 from the PS store yesterday and have been constantly trying to download it. It will get to 3.110 GB and then say the data is corrupt. I have reset turned off and what not my ps4 so many times now and I really want to know what the problem is especially that it says the file is 50 or so gigs it always appears as 10.656 or something like that. Please help would be much appreciated! 😁
0 Kudos
LABELS: Social
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

OrdosAlpha

• Beta Tester
97%
07 Rank
Progress
OrdosAlpha
Accepted Solution

Download corruption is caused by either your LAN set-up or issues on your ISP's backend. Delete the corrupted download from the Downloads notification list. Run safe mode option 5. Power cycle all your network hardware (router and/or modem). Stop using WiFI and switch to the vastly superior Ethernet (wired) connection, if not already doing so. Stop using your ISP's DNS servers and switch to either OpenDNS or Google DNS. Try downloading the game again. If issue persists, then contact your ISP.

As for the download size thing: all PS4 game downloads from the PS store are in two parts. What you download from the PS store is the pre-load, which allows you to start playing the game while the rest downloads in the background. The actual (non-patched and no DLC included) size is shown for the first minute or so of the download, before reverting to the pre-load file size. To check on the download progress of the application (rest of the game) data then highlight the game's tile on the XMB and press the Options button, then select 'Information' on the menu that appears.

Ps4 download corrupt

[ Edited ]

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rashfifa

43%
02 Rank
Progress
rashfifa
Accepted Solution

I have found a solution for this error. Just download maximum game data from your main internet connection. once you get corrupted game data error try to resume it and pause it. Now you have  to connect your PS4 to other  internet connection (Create mobile hotspot or use your neighbor's net) after switch to other net just resume your corrupted game data download and now it will download flawlessly. This method works for me.

Ps4 download corrupt

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JonTheOutlaw1

20%
02 Rank
Progress
JonTheOutlaw1
Accepted Solution

Ok I’m having trouble with downloading anything from the psn store they download all the way then says corrupted data I have tried using all the safe mode options but nothing works but from what I found out from a lot of people and some from game stop the problems come PlayStations side is this going to be fixed soon if so please I love PlayStation and don’t want to switch to Xbox 

0 Kudos

Ps4 download corrupt

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tobyonekenobi23

21%
02 Rank
Progress
tobyonekenobi23
Accepted Solution

error ce 30005-8

0 Kudos

Ps4 download corrupt

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
KillINGALLIDO207
Accepted Solution

Hey I got rainbow six siege and its popping up with CE-36244-9 and it stops downloading at 12GB and have restarted it a lot 

0 Kudos

Ps4 download corrupt

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

castigohd

22%
02 Rank
Progress
castigohd
KillINGALLIDO207
Accepted Solution

I'm having the exact same problem, with the same game.

First time, I dowloaded it just fine from 0 to 33GB at my workplace. for some reason the PS got turned off (I think someone unplugged it). After turning it on and rebuilding the Database, I resumed it... well I was able to download it for a good 40 to 70 secondsand then it would stop downloading claiming it was corrupted. but one thing I hadn't noticed when this was happening is that the download progress was increasing and I thought back then that even if it would finish the game would be corrupted anyway so I did the dumb thing... I deleted everything and decided to take the ps home  redownload everything.

at my house I was able to download 13GB smoothly (Data to Start Application had 11GB I think), after the 13GB the same story was happening... Download stopping and saying is corrupted, now here I am downloading and pressing retry every 5 min (and btw, I decided to bring the ps to work since is gonna say is corrupted anywhere anyway and also my home's internet is slower than this one)

0 Kudos

Ps4 download corrupt

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

castigohd

22%
02 Rank
Progress
castigohd