91%
03 Rank
Progress

Request from the Bulgarian Playstation users

364 Replies 12,919 Views Created 17-12-2008
17 Dec 2008
By ToolShiro
Dear Sirs,

We are PlayStation® users from Bulgaria, a member state of the European Union. We want to express our disappointment in that we do not have the right to use the PlayStation®Store service. Moreover, your service does not accept credit cards issued by Bulgarian banks. If that was not enough, recently we received another shock - we are not granted access to PlayStation®Home with our Bulgarian accounts. Of course, we can create new fake accounts in a different region with fake user data to login into Home, but that way we will not be able to use the information kept in our true, Bulgarian accounts. We do not want to change our accounts or permanently jump to fake accounts created for another region. All we want are the following simple services: 1) a chance to buy games and add-ons from the PlayStation®Store, and 2) Home and other PlayStation services extended to Bulgarian accounts.
We will gladly accept store features even if they are not translated to our native language. We know that we are a small market, but all we are asking for is equal treatment. We are PlayStation users and fans and we want to have the chance to use your services like everyone else.
We hope you will consider our request!
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MyCTaKaP

64%
02 Rank
Progress
MyCTaKaP
Accepted Solution

Hello,

i would like to have a chance to buy products and use your services (like Home and PSStore) with my Bulgarian account.

I hope you will satisfy your Bulgarian consumers.

Your fan: MyCTaKaP

Re: Request from the Bulgarian Playstation users

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Forilaz

61%
02 Rank
Progress
Forilaz
Accepted Solution
Hello there,
I'm a bulgarian PlayStation user too ( both PS3 and PSP ) and would also like to express my feelings.
I did feel disappointed when I found out I cannot use the PS Store via my Bulgarian account. Needless to say, I did make a fake one just to get the latest FREE stuff from the PSN.
But there's a WORLD of downloable content out there unavailable for us, bulgarian users.
I agree with what ToolShiro here said- no need to translate to our native language, we just want access, like everyone else.
Please consider.
A PS fan 4 life,
Forilaz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

smotanmcbg

62%
02 Rank
Progress
smotanmcbg
Accepted Solution
I support this request and like a Bulgarian i hope to use Playstation Store.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

peaceuk

42%
02 Rank
Progress
peaceuk
Accepted Solution

Oh yeah! I want PS Store too.I'm big fan of Sony and Playstation/PSP and i want to buy products on Store but i can't because we don't have a store and don't support our cards :(

Please make a store for all bulgarian fans!

regards Alexander

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KeranAnger

27%
02 Rank
Progress
KeranAnger
Accepted Solution

I was deeply disappointed yesterday aswell. I cashed 400 bucks on a brand new PS3, got myself a Little Big Planet aswell for another 60, and when I got home and made my PSN account, I saw that from this location (Bulgaria) I am unable to use the PSN servises. I`ve been a PlayStation user for nearly a decade, and francly I was not expecting such a humiliating experience.,

I feel my right to insist that Bulgarian users should be threated like european citizens aswell(who indeed we are) - a simple accessabilty to PSN Store and Hom, regardless of the language, is something that will do no harm to Sony, a name I have honored for the past 10 years.

Message Edited by KeranAnger on 17-12-2008 08:09 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zografa

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Zografa
Accepted Solution
Dear Santa ...ups Sony
We want to have the chance to use your services like everyone else (Home and PSStore) ;)

regards
Димитър bulgarian PlayStation user
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

bestjump

75%
02 Rank
Progress
bestjump
Accepted Solution

Hi,

I live in Bulgaria - we don't have PS-store here so I needed to create fake accounts (UK, US etc.) in order to download from the PS-store. I don't mind buying and downloading from the US store (already bought several games) but I can't buy from PAL regions (for some reason PAL regions don't accept my CC) . The problem is that my games are PAL and when i want to buy DLC (which is region locked) I have to buy it from PAL regions otherwise it won't work. For example the COD 4 map pack or the DLC for Warhawk - I can buy them from the US store but they won't work with my PAL games. And another BIG problem is with the recently released HOME I can't get in with my Bulgarian account (on which I play, on which are my friends and all my trophies ). 

I can't see why a lot of countries don't have access to these features (HOME, PS-store). Aren't our money as good as everyone else, don't we deserve to be threated equally?

Hope that you will do something about your faithful users.

I have always played on Playstation but I am a little bit disappoionted of the service that Sony provides for us Bulgarian users and in general to everyone else that don't have access to this features.

Regards
Йоан
Message Edited by bestjump on 17-12-2008 10:28 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

illeto

42%
02 Rank
Progress
illeto
Accepted Solution

Dear Sony,

To be honest, each day I am getting more and more disappointed. I do not apprecaite being treated like a second-class customer. What you are doing is insulting, at the least.

I have been a PlayStation 3 owner for two years now. I got it almost as soon as it came out. In the begining, I though you needed time to iron out the kinks in the store service and the sepecifics that an intenrational customer bases requires. I thought that the Bulgarian store will come onlne any day. I have been expecting it for two years. Every other week I check and every other week you do not fail to disappoint me. 

I do not get this - why do you make it so hard for your customers to give you money and why do you also drive them away in the process? It makes no buisness sense. Fine, I can use my US accounts and still purchase things and download demos.  

Slowly, I have gotten used  to my second-class citizen status in the eyes of Sony. But something recently really, really riled me up again. The open beta of Home came out and, AGAIN, it seems that my home address makes me unworthy of playing it. Why?!?! What is it about Bulgaria that makes it a problem for me to interact with other people online? Why do I have to be robbed of the full experience?

I have had all playstation consoles - from the PS1 to the PS3 and the PSP. However, this is getting to much - even the most loyal fanboy has his limits. Each time I walk past a gamestore, and I see an X-Box 360, I think a little bit more about buying it. And you can have my word on this - I am not the only one. What's more - once we leave, we will never, never come back. Obvously, you do not value your customers enough.

Please, it is not that hard - just open up the PSN to Bulgarians.  We do not demand that you translate your service - we are used to dealing with everything in English. Just to do not bar us because of our home address. I do not see waht the problem is. 

Message Edited by illeto on 17-12-2008 09:33 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Cronin268

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Cronin268
Accepted Solution
I'M not bulgarian but i too support your cause
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ToolShiro

91%
03 Rank
Progress
ToolShiro
Accepted Solution
Thanks for the support, Cronin268. The big question is...Why SCEE do not support our cause? :(
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

l33t_haxx0r

84%
02 Rank
Progress
l33t_haxx0r
Accepted Solution
u guys get my thumbs up, not fair that you miss out on such things.

I' aint no no0b, I' jus keep getting banned ^^

LBP level " escape "

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_JuMpER95

23%
02 Rank
Progress
The_JuMpER95
Accepted Solution

Hi Sony..

Just to tell you i have Brother in USA and i am trying to use his credit card to buy stuff from PSN.

Like COME ON we are bulgarians we are like USA guys we are ALL HUMANS why the hell we buy PS 3 and then we make bulgarian accounts and we can't use PSN.I have Fake account.The only reason i to have fake account is i to download themes and demos for my PS3.

We are humans we must have the same rights the americans have.

PLEASE SONY DO PSN FOR BULGARIA.

With all regards Nikolai(The_Jumper95) 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MisterBronze

92%
02 Rank
Progress
MisterBronze
Accepted Solution

I'm not Bulgarian, but I am amazed to find out you guys don't have access to the Store. That is ridiculous!

I live in Spain and thought I was hard done by not being allowed to use my English credit card (I am originally from England) - but having no Store at all is terrible.

Please sort it out, SCEE!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

denilevis

33%
02 Rank
Progress
denilevis
Accepted Solution

Dear

Sony,we need to Bulgarian accounts for PlayStation®Store & PlayStation®Home:smileywink:

10x

Message Edited by denilevis on 17-12-2008 10:13 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

fuso_bg9

45%
02 Rank
Progress
fuso_bg9
Accepted Solution

I want to use full potencial of my PS3 - buy PSN games and other stuff, and this will hapen, if we have a Bulgarian PS®Store...

Thanks fo supporting from other countries.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

saliph

53%
02 Rank
Progress
saliph
Accepted Solution

I really stopped using the network functionalities of my PS3, especially since I got a 360 (guess why), but since I live in Bulgaria, I would like to add my support to these guys who want a Bulgarian store. I mean, what the hell is so hard to accept money from keen gamers residing on the territory of the EU :) People who have paid a load of money to purchase consoles and games and would like to be equal to the rest of the PS community.. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SA_Royal

55%
02 Rank
Progress
SA_Royal
Accepted Solution
Im not from Bulgeria but I'll support you,as I think if the PS3 is sold there all the features should be available including PS Store and Home.You cant pay full price for a product and only get half of the features.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Mulletino

• Beta Tester
96%
09 Rank
Progress
Mulletino
Accepted Solution
I'm not from Bulgaria, but I have watched The Wombles and that had a Great Uncle Bulgaria in it. I'm sure he too would have liked access to the PSstore.
0 Kudos

Online PS gaming since 2003 - http://www.oaps.org

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lupo_bg

22%
02 Rank
Progress
lupo_bg
Accepted Solution

Dear Sony,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, activate your PlayStation Store service, so it can be used in Bulgaria, from our local accounts.

We, all the PlayStation fans from Bulgaria are sure you will consider our request on this issue and will allow us have our local Store service.

Thank you in advance!

Любомир, a PS3 fan from Bulgaria

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NeoRage-X

46%
02 Rank
Progress
NeoRage-X
Accepted Solution
Dear santa Sony
I'am a Playstation user from Bulgaria. Me and my friends have a little wish for cristmas.
We want only obe thing - to have Bulgarian PS®Store and HOME. We are people just like the Americans, Japanese and the others from the rest of the world. They have a STORE, Support and HOME. We chose the Playstation brand for use, why we can't use a Bulgarian accounts ? We use simular acc from UK, JAP ....... WHY ?

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel