80%
01 Rank
Progress

Ukraine PSN registration possibility

10 Replies 1,099 Views Created 18-11-2007
18 Nov 2007
By [DruMnBasseR_UA]
Dear SCEE,
I am writing to your official forums to tell you about the problem ukrainian ps3 owners have while registering their consoles in PSNetwork.
In the list of countries there is no such country at all! That's why we can't buy anything im PS Store and feel quite odd in PS Network.
So we'd made a petition yesterday and in less than 24 hours we already have 232 Signatures. The petition
I hope you'll add ukraine to the ps network list in your next update.
Looking forward to your answer.

Sorry for my bad english :o
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RuslanB

32%
02 Rank
Progress
RuslanB
Accepted Solution

So now we have 707 signs on our petition,but nothing have changed.

I know that our country is thought as one where pirate-software is quite popular,but anyway i hope you will hear us.

Now the only possibility for us to get psn titles is using web-created visa cards ( for example you cfn buy them here - plati.ru)

But we quite over-pay for them and also it's not so useful to buy each time a new one.

Hope you'll here me.

Again,sorry for bad english,just 16 now ) 

0 Kudos

Re: Ukraine PSN registration possibility

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SnoopDop

84%
02 Rank
Progress
SnoopDop
Accepted Solution
MOROCCO is missing too, I DEMAND that Sony adds MOROCCO to the list of supported PSN countries !
0 Kudos

Re : Ukraine PSN registration possibility

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RuslanB

32%
02 Rank
Progress
RuslanB
Accepted Solution
Any advices from the old members of community?
0 Kudos

Re: Re : Ukraine PSN registration possibility

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

vrajdeber

80%
02 Rank
Progress
vrajdeber
Accepted Solution

I'm waiting to make Bulgaria available too

More than an year now 

Re: Re : Ukraine PSN registration possibility

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MuzzaHukka

80%
02 Rank
Progress
MuzzaHukka
Accepted Solution

1244 Signatures?

I'm a Ukranian living in the UK, so I'm going to speak English. I've been in Cherkassy, and so far there is only one booth in every major city in Ukraine that sells PS3, Xbox 360 or Nintendo Wii, if any! There all pirated, so I dount SCEE will even consider doing this, I can rightfully create a UK/RU account at any moment, I own russian and english games for PS Vita, but, they are bought in the UK and RF where they are officially translated!

Also, I must note that at least ONE game has to be translated into a language for a PSN store for that country to appear on the PlayStation Network.

SONY isn't going to invest money into translating games for a country which will pirate all the games and bring NO profit to them whatsoever.

Saudi Arabia has one because of WALL-E being fully translated into Arabic, and FIFA 12 has Arabic Commentary.

Poland has Polish games! A funny thing is that India has one, but all of the games are from the UK, and so are most of the consoles!

So there you have it in a nutshell, there isn't and I doubt there ever will be a Ukranian PSN! Go get one for Russia, or Poland, or best of all United Kingdom, NOT AUSTRAILIA or US!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately guys it's not up to Sony, you have to blame your government for this. It's all down to the laws where you live.

0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MuzzaHukka

80%
02 Rank
Progress
MuzzaHukka
Accepted Solution

It's not the government, it's the *****ty and selfish citizens that don't abide by the laws, and police men are bribable, literally, even at the borders, your car doesn't get checked in any of the countries in the EU, so you can smuggle anything . It's crazy, when you go into a game shop and ask them for a game license (a slang term for legal, original games, not pirate copies, the guy tells you "I ran out of BD discs, call me and I'll burn a few games for you later". At least the PS Vita hasn't been hacked, so I can be sure that the games there are legal, but believe me, licensed games, aren't cheap.

At least PS Vita Cartridges are about 350-400UAH, divide it by 11/12 to get a approximate rate, or search 100UAH to GBP or 100UAH to USD to get an exact exchange rate

Add me on PSN, MuzzaHukka, and I'll help you out with buying games in Eastern Europe, the UK, Asia (Hong Kong) and Japan - I've been importing for a while!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tomboland

87%
05 Rank
Progress
tomboland
Accepted Solution
no, it is the government
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

@tomboland wrote:
no, it is the government

Spot on Tombo. It is up to the government of that country and their various laws. Nothing to do with pirates, selfish citizens or smugglers lol. 

0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CinnamonCoffin

49%
02 Rank
Progress
CinnamonCoffin
MuzzaHukka
Accepted Solution

Again. I'm not asking for Ukrainian PS Store right here and know. I'm asking for English to be available as an alternative language. I'll be totally fine with that for now.

0 Kudos

Ukraine PSN registration possibility

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel