Roger__Ramjet

60%
02 Rank
Progress

Feedback & Support

36 Replies 1,481 Views Created 28-10-2008
28 Oct 2008
By Roger__Ramjet

Please ensure you post your feedback and general communication with other trialists within this portion of the forum. The Beta boards will only be available to ANZ Beta members (shortly).

Please also remember to complete the on-line survey sent to you last week (will be sent again today) that requires your feedback to ensure we provide the best possible experience for day 1 release.

Thanks

RR

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DashBob

98%
03 Rank
Progress
DashBob
Accepted Solution
Do you want it done straight away or after the trial period? I haven't had a look at the questions yet, so they may be more truthful after playing for sometime.
0 Kudos

Re: Feedback & Support

Im back online. Only this time in Brisbane!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Scunter

• Beta Tester
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Scunter
Accepted Solution

I was having terrible connection troubles last night (27th Oct) I know that wasn't an official trial night, but I just gave up after 30 minutes :(

I'd be in a game 5 minutes before getting "Network Error"s and getting booted back to the lobby (sure I still got EXP, but never a whole Co-Op mission done), hopefully it is better tonight :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rossa_AU

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Rossa_AU
Accepted Solution

@DashBob wrote:
Do you want it done straight away or after the trial period? I haven't had a look at the questions yet, so they may be more truthful after playing for sometime.

Well in the email it says "Please make sure you fill out the survey provided by the end of the trial", so i guess we could do it now if we wanted? lol

0 Kudos

~~~~~

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WSBK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
WSBK
Accepted Solution
Doesn't even load the beta after two downloads of total of 4 gig.  Just freezes at a screen with some dude with a gun standing there.  Another waste of my valuable internet data limit.  I WILL NOT be participating in any further Betas.
0 Kudos

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rossa_AU

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Rossa_AU
Accepted Solution

@WSBK wrote:
Doesn't even load the beta after two downloads of total of 4 gig.  Just freezes at a screen with some dude with a gun standing there.  Another waste of my valuable internet data limit.  I WILL NOT be participating in any further Betas.

Yea allot of us have gone through that. Don't sign into PSN, start up the beta and let the game sign you in once you want to search for a match.

After doing this you will never have the screen freezing issue again on start up.....at least i haven't anyway

0 Kudos

~~~~~

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mikecamimo

80%
02 Rank
Progress
mikecamimo
Accepted Solution
It is disappointing that such a blatent bug as the "freeze on startup" issue managed to make it to the open beta. I expect a few people tried to download it more than once after getting this problem and used up a lot of their precious download limit :(
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shatter_Proof

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Shatter_Proof
Accepted Solution
Patch 1.03 fixed this problem.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rossa_AU

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Rossa_AU
Accepted Solution

@Shatter_Proof wrote:

The screen freeze? If that's what your talking about, nah it didn't. The first time i played the beta was after 1.03 was out :P . As i said it hasn't happened since though
0 Kudos

~~~~~

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

anrki

80%
02 Rank
Progress
anrki
Accepted Solution

@Rossa_AU wrote:

@Shatter_Proof wrote:

The screen freeze? If that's what your talking about, nah it didn't. The first time i played the beta was after 1.03 was out :P . As i said it hasn't happened since though

hmm i used to have the same screen freeze problem, the patch seemed to fix mine. strange how yours did after the patch, maybe just a random bug heh
0 Kudos

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Scunter

• Beta Tester
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Scunter
Accepted Solution

@WSBK wrote:

As previously stated:

1. Start your PS3 
  2. Start RFOM 2 BETA
  3. Get passed the title screen
  4. Choose FInd Game or similar (which will get you to log in to PSN)
  5. Play to your heart's content (you only have to follow this precedure the first time you play, once you have an account on the RFOM2 servers you seem to be fine).

And seriously they are called beta tests for a reason, the whole reason developers want people playing the game is to find weird bugs their internal QA may have missed or bugs that only occur when large groups of players are online. It's not just an opportunity to play a "finished" game before everyone else, you are actually often playing an "unfinished" game helping developers sort out their "release day" patch so everyone else can enjoy the game properly on release day.

Beta testing is rarely a smooth, fun exercise especially for the first week or so, sure sometime you are lucky, but don't expect to be. :)

Most of us are in the same boat, most of the guys I know in the Beta blew most of thier quota on the double download so you are not alone in that, Roger__Ramjet and the gang did apologise fairly profusely about that mix-up, so most of us have moved on, I just enjoy being part of the game development process, but then again I am weird like that [shrugs].

</rant>

Oh, and I found the game to be much more stable tonight, I didn't get any "Network Error" messages in-game.
Message Edited by Scunter on 28-10-2008 09:04 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

SAIUN

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
SAIUN
Accepted Solution

@WSBK wrote:

So long, then. If you aren't willing to use the bandwidth or have the patience to be an effective beta tester than make room for people who are.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

skf4

• Award Winner
96%
04 Rank
Progress
skf4
Accepted Solution

PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it when you reach a certain point {rank} in coop even though you earn 50,000 or 60,000 XP points in a certain discipline per game the XP points earned are know longer applied to your profile as they were when the beta started??????????????????

What's the point, even in Kore {capture the soccer ball and run} you earn 40,000 XP points and they are not applied to your profile either ???

0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

SAIUN

• Beta Tester
84%
02 Rank
Progress
SAIUN
Accepted Solution
There's a level cap in the beta.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

skf4

• Award Winner
96%
04 Rank
Progress
skf4
Accepted Solution
Thankyou SAIUN:Thumbs:
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WSBK

60%
02 Rank
Progress
WSBK
Accepted Solution

So long, then. If you aren't willing to use the bandwidth or have the patience to be an effective beta tester than make room for people who are.

Don't know who you are.  And I don't give a *****.  It's removed from my PS3 never to be repeated.  I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks.  Shove your opinion up your ass!!!! 

0 Kudos

Bertrand Russell 1872-1970: "Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

wartistic666

60%
02 Rank
Progress
wartistic666
Accepted Solution

@WSBK wrote:

Don't know who you are.  And I don't give a *****.  It's removed from my PS3 never to be repeated.  I couldn't care less what you or anyone else thinks.  Shove your opinion up your ass!!!! 

Ease up turbo :)

0 Kudos

www.ps3trophies.co.uk

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Cannonshane

• Beta Tester
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Cannonshane
Accepted Solution
I have played it a bit, I will play it more tomorrow on my day off, Im very suprised at how smooth it runs for a beta. In all honesty if they released the full game the exact same as the beta i wouldnt have a problem with it. Its no were near as glitchy and laggy as the socom beta was.
0 Kudos

Ps3, 4 and Vita= Cannonshane
Xbox 360/one= CannonShane
Wii U=Cannonshane

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

deserteaglezx

• Award Winner
92%
05 Rank
Progress
deserteaglezx
Accepted Solution

@Cannonshane wrote:
I have played it a bit, I will play it more tomorrow on my day off, Im very suprised at how smooth it runs for a beta. In all honesty if they released the full game the exact same as the beta i wouldnt have a problem with it. Its no were near as glitchy and laggy as the socom beta was.

cause they have had more time to finalise coding errors, socom has been rushed since day one..

0 Kudos

^ The above post is my signature ^

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

JJAY_1986

• Beta Tester
60%
02 Rank
Progress
JJAY_1986
Accepted Solution
hey is it true that beta ends in 3 days, i thought it was up untill nov 10th..
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TCR79

80%
02 Rank
Progress
TCR79
Accepted Solution

@JJAY_1986 wrote:
hey is it true that beta ends in 3 days, i thought it was up untill nov 10th..

13th of November, still got a couple of weeks.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel