Problem Solved

View Original Post
25 Aug 2014
By Lemontea_1984

Lemontea_1984

72%
02 Rank
Progress

Is there anyway to get rid of the playroom and its trophy record?

1 Reply 683 Views Created 25-08-2014
25 Aug 2014
By Lemontea_1984

Call me troublesome, but I really don't like the playroom and its trophy on my psn acc. It all started last week, when I checked the notifications, I saw there was a playroom update files installed. Out of curiosity, I clicked in only wanted to see the details, god knows it put me straight into the playroom app. I believe this is the reason it created the trophys record.

I checked my trophies days ago, only found out there was the playroom trophy, with 0% in it! First of all, I have absolutely no intention of buying the cam, because I just have no use of it, so playroom for me seems to be absolutely useless. But there it is now, in my trophy case at 0% and I can't get rid of it!

Of course it has nothing to do with gaming, it won't hurt in anyway of having it, but it just frustrate me that having a 0% in my trophies (call me troublesome again). I changed from 360 to ps4, in 360 you can actually delete that particular achievement record if you haven't got a single 1 in that particular game. I hope PS can do that too.

Not all gamers would buy a cam, and these kind of apps have absolutely no use for us, still it was forced to us and also occupied quite disk space, more than 500mb. In next gen gaming, when every game needs to be installed fully into the system, disk space is players' life. Actually it would be a better idea that apps like playroom that require cam to operate, only comes with the cam or cam bundle, so those who buy the cam can install it as they wish, the other have no problem without it.

Afterall, I'd really need some help, if there is a way to get rid of the playroom trophy. At this time, I don't care if the app is occupying my ps4, just wanna get rid of the trophy because I will never have any of it and no point for it to be there.

Please help guys.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

qwerty6455

• Award Winner
96%
10 Rank
Progress
qwerty6455
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately, you cannot completely remove the trophies from your list. You can, however, hide them.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/privacy.html

I know that you can also do it on a PS3 or Vita, so if for some reason it doesn't work on your PS3, try it on the other systems if you own them.

0 Kudos

Re: Is there anyway to get rid of the playroom and its trophy record?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel