Problem Solved

View Original Post
22 Mar 2013
By Victor9810

Victor9810

21%
02 Rank
Progress

God of War Ascenion DLC/MP Pass not working!?

1 Reply 622 Views Created 22-03-2013
22 Mar 2013
By Victor9810

So, I was recently on vacation in Singapore and I bought God of War: Ascension. I went back to Australia and was like: "I want to play God of War multiplayer and also download those awesome characters that I got with the game" So I log on to PSN and fill in the DLC code... doesn't work. So I'm like: "Fine, I can live without those characters." So I fill in the Multiplayer Pass code and THAT doesn't work either! So, is there a way to make it work or is tha actual pass region locked? Do I have to buy just the pass from PSN or do I have to buy the entire game again?

P.S. I obviously can't go to the retailer and ask for a different code since I live in Australia and I bought the game in Singapore.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rich8606

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Rich8606
Accepted Solution

You need to make a new PS3 user with a singaporean address to access the singapore PS Store.

- Log out of your Aussie account, make a new user account.

- Try and access the PS Store, it will ask you to make a new PSN ID, use a fresh new email (One email can only be associated with one PSN ID, so the one you used for your Aussie PSN ID won't work). 

- Google a valid Singapore address (a hotel or something).

- Once you put the Singaporean address, your PS3 will automatically set your PS Store region to Singapore.

- Once created, you can redeem the multiplayer pass from the Singapore store, and the DLC too.

- Download and install the code and DLC, doesn't matter if you install it with this Singaporean account.

- Once installed, LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN WITH YOUR AUSSIE PS3 USER account with your Aussie PSN ID. Do not play the game with the Singaporean PS3 ID, because it's a separate account with none of the trophies you got playing with your Aussie account.

This should work, I've done this all the time, I have an Aussie PS3 and PSN ID, but all my games are the US and Asian region, so all I download my DLCs with "fake" US and Asian accounts, but play them with my Aussie account. 

0 Kudos

Re: God of War Ascenion DLC/MP Pass not working!?

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel