New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
- Kratos will be with his son throughout the game.
- Both Kratos and his son grow together. Basically when you teach the kid stuff he remembers it.
- The game still has epic set pieces and over the top boss fight, but the devs wanted to show a different side to Kratos in the trailer.
- This is definitely a sequel to GoW3 but theyre not saying how many years after GoW3 it is.
- You can freely move the camera now
- God of War has RPG elements like armour pieces and crafting resources
- Lots of hidden paths and collectibles
- The game has no loading screen
- Its not open world
- Kratos has a new voice actor
- You only control Kratos in the game
- Kratos cant understand the enemies but his son can
- Axe is the new main weapon
- Team not revealing the sons name, probably a spoiler or something
- You will be talking to the kid ALOT and teaching him stuff and commanding him to do things.
For Kratos, this change means breaking the cycle of violence, distrust and deception that his family, the Greek pantheon, perpetuated for so long. That cycle drove a whole host of bad decisions – the ill-fated deal with Ares, the murder of his family and a rage fueled descent into madness and vengeance that ultimately ended with the epic destruction of Olympus.
It also means learning how to control his rage, the intensely turbulent monster that lives within him, steering him down ever-darker paths. Kratos needed to figure out how to put the monster back in the box, how to control when he does and does not let that monster out.
Never been a big fan of the God of War series beforehand but wow. Looks amazing.
I think these GoW characters seem to suffering from serious Vitamin D deficiencies, in addition to seriously unresolved anger issues of course.
Wish they renamed this or gave it a sub title. God of War Snow Edition wouldve been good enough
Bloke needs a warm coat and a hat, going to catch his death like that.
Looks good to be honest.
Seen the Santa Monica Twitter page recently? They've decided to spam everyone ever with a gif.@davum
I dont see any gifs on there@TheLordPegasus
How. There's a million of these: https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/742545969800089601@davum
Hmmm maybe my twitter hates me! RIP poor troll@TheLordPegasus
A few more bulletpoints from dualshockers
Must be if the storyline is continued. He probably survived after the end of number 3, some how got to Sweden/wherever he is, found a new wife, had a new son, moved on with his life and i guess everything going to go crap for him again@LordRoss
Probably because hes a ginger
How on Earth did Kratos stay calm after the kid shot him with an arrow. I would have been livid! "Shoot, shoot! why you not shooting! First you shoot when I say not to shoot and now you don't when I say do, just do it already! Not me you idiot!"
Anyway this new game certainly looks intriguing. I do love my Norse mythology so I am curious where they will go within this story. I wonder if he will end up being a God Killer in this version too. Taking down the likes of Thor, Odin, Loki, Freyr, Frigg etc.
I notice Kratos has an Axe that lights up and comes back to him Mjolnir style. Did Odin give him this power?
God of War 3 was simply brilliant and I'm hoping this game will be just as superb too.
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info