New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
- Kratos will be with his son throughout the game.
- Both Kratos and his son grow together. Basically when you teach the kid stuff he remembers it.
- The game still has epic set pieces and over the top boss fight, but the devs wanted to show a different side to Kratos in the trailer.
- This is definitely a sequel to GoW3 but theyre not saying how many years after GoW3 it is.
- You can freely move the camera now
- God of War has RPG elements like armour pieces and crafting resources
- Lots of hidden paths and collectibles
- The game has no loading screen
- Its not open world
- Kratos has a new voice actor
- You only control Kratos in the game
- Kratos cant understand the enemies but his son can
- Axe is the new main weapon
- Team not revealing the sons name, probably a spoiler or something
- You will be talking to the kid ALOT and teaching him stuff and commanding him to do things.
For Kratos, this change means breaking the cycle of violence, distrust and deception that his family, the Greek pantheon, perpetuated for so long. That cycle drove a whole host of bad decisions – the ill-fated deal with Ares, the murder of his family and a rage fueled descent into madness and vengeance that ultimately ended with the epic destruction of Olympus.
It also means learning how to control his rage, the intensely turbulent monster that lives within him, steering him down ever-darker paths. Kratos needed to figure out how to put the monster back in the box, how to control when he does and does not let that monster out.
I feel like I'm a little late to the party, but finally bought this today. Didn't need it, don't have time to play everything I have already got. But the GOTY seal of approval tricked me into believing I needed it.
You definitely need it.@WhiteMonkey88
I really want to play New Game Plus but I don't have internet access atm, maybe in a GOTY edition I'll be able to access it.
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info