New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Hello! For those that are not sure how to get Aesirbane, here's how. The guide below works on other difficulties too, but mine is focused for GMGOW.
First of all, wear a Mist armor set and fill at least 3 rune slots with mist enchantaments that give resistance to the curse. Add other 2 or 3 enchantaments that add timer on the curse when you kill something. Use Talisman of Unbound Potential and have full rage meter and a rage res stone. Have Artreus use Legendary Sharpshooter Garb and Murder of Crows.
One quick information on the Maze: the more Echoes you farmed, the better the reward each time you open a chest. Gold chests will give you Haze Weave, red chests give you Nilfheim Allow. Only the gold chests from the 2 "dead end" areas will give you Aesirbane and/or Anchor of Fog. However this will only happen if you have at least 3000 Echoes. The more, the merrier.
This run should give you many Alloys, some Haze Weaves and up to 2 Aesirbanes (also Anchor of Fog), not to mention 15000 Echoes and maybe, 25000 Hacksilver. Ah, and Enchantments.
Here's a video of a 12k run. I did a 15k run after that, the only difference is that I ignored the first Normir chest in the 12k run, which I opened in the 15k run.
* Take a picture of the Nornir chest in the starting area. This chest is available after you defeat Geirdriful;
* For Encounter Area (EA) 1 , use Hel Touch and Thiazi’s Talon (Leviathan) and Nimean Crush and Meteor Slam (Chaos Blades);
* If you get 2 or more revenants, or Wulvers, restart the checkpoint. Dispatch the enemies ASAP and open all chests in EA1;
* Go to the left, open all chest in your path;
* Before entering EA2, switch Thiazi’s Talon to Breath of Thamur;
* Go in, if there are 3 revenants, things will not look good as the chances are that revenants will spawn in the other 2 EAs;
* Use Hel Touch in a cluster of enemies, then follow-up with Breath of Thamur, then both Chaos Blades runics;
* Open all chests and use your axe to turn the Normir pillar to the correct Rune/letter;
* Proceed to the next area. If there is a Normir chest there, open it and proceed straight (do not go left yet, that is a dead end with a potential Aesirbane);
* On EA3, use Meteor Slam and all other available Runics (Thamur will be cooling down);
* Open all chests and set the Normir pillar, second one;
* Proceed to the next area but don't go left as that is where the second and last dead end is;
* Go to the final EA, (EA4) and use Thamur and all other runics. If possible, don't use Murder of Crows yet, only if needed. Meteor Slam will be cooling down;
* Open all chests and set the final Nornir pillar;
* Continue opening all chest in your path until you arrive at the EA1, the starting point;
* Now you should have around 5 to 7k echoes. You can either open the Normir chest now, or once you finish the run;
* Go left again, pass through EA2 and turn left after that instead of going forward;
* Open the chests, if any;
* Make sure to have all your Runic attacks ready;
* Go in. This is where the Valkyries used to stay. You will have one of 3 "mini-bosses" here (easiest to toughest): an ogre, a traveler or a boss dark elf (the one with 6 health bars). Also, there should be around 4 other random enemies.
- Ogre: focus on stunning it with all Runics, ride it and clear everything. Easy peasy;
- Traveler: clear all enemies, if needed, rage it down and be VERY careful as it barely gets stagger, so if you use Thamur close to it, it's gonna beat you up with its big bad sword;
- Boss dark elf: an annoyance... Use everything you have on him... Not much of a recipe here;
* Now, once you open a gold chest here, you should get an Aesirbane and maybe an Anchor of Fog. if not, at least you'll get Haze Weave;
* If you have enough timer left and Talisman of Unbound Potential is ready, go for the second dead end area;
* Exit the current area, turn left, pass EA3 and turn left. You should probably get the same mini-boss there;
* If you're lucky, you'll get another Aesirbane;
* Head back to the exit and open the Nornir chest at EA1 in case you didn't open it.
Excellent tips. After about 2 weeks of under-3000 Mist Echo farming with no Aesirbane I finally managed to get about 3 in less than 30 minutes or so. Thanks mate
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info