RoyalGard

74%
02 Rank
Progress

Save game Gone

3 Replies 527 Views Created 18-08-2011
18 Aug 2011
By RoyalGard

Skulle spille GOW3 i går så sto det en oppdatering til spille var kommet. Jeg oppdaterte og da alt jeg hadde lagret tidligere slettet

When i tried to play GOW3 yesterday there was a patch/Update after i updated my save games for GOW 3 was Gone. Any ideas=?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RoyalGard

74%
02 Rank
Progress
RoyalGard
Accepted Solution

Anyone ?

0 Kudos

Re: Save game Gone

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Keldj

• Beta Tester
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Keldj
Accepted Solution

Hi

Have you looked to see if the save games from God Of War are still on your PS3?

To do this you have to go to savegame thingy (in Danish it is called "Værktøj til gemt data (PS3)") on the start menu of the PS3. (It is located a couple of places about the icon you use to start God of War). In this menu you are able to see what savegames are on your console.

If you can find a God of War 3 savegame here, then the savegame is still on the PS3. If you cannot find it, then I do not think there is anything you can do.

If you do find it, then I suggest you try going to the "værktøj til spildata" (again that is what it is called in Danish) at the very top above the icon you use to start God of War).

In this menu you have to locate the God of War game data. When you locate it, select it and press the TRIANGLE button and then select the DELETE option. What this does is delete the update and the game (but NOT the save game files). When this is done you have to start the God of War game again.

The game will now start (and install itself if I remember correctly) and install itself on the PS3. At some point the game will ask you if you want to install the update. This you have to DENY / NOT DO. Then the game will start up and you will be playing the "un-updated" version of the game. NOW the game should be able to see the save games.

If this works, then you can try to update the game again and if it acts up again, then it seems like you have to play the game without the newest update.

If everything fails you can always try and contact PlayStaiton Hotline. You can find the contact information for the Nordic countries right here.

0 Kudos

Re: Save game Gone

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RoyalGard

74%
02 Rank
Progress
RoyalGard