Problem Solved

View Original Post
11 Feb 2019
By DESSlE___

DESSlE___

22%
02 Rank
Progress

GTA Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories PS4?

[ Edited ]
0 Replies 63 Views edited a week ago
11 Feb 2019
By DESSlE___

In late 2017 we seen that there was ESRB ratings for GTA Liberty City Store & GTA Vice City Stories & Max Payne 2 & Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition, we know GTA LCS & VCS didn't sell well, but me personally and a lot of other GTA fans who loves the orginal 3D Era of Grand Theft Auto would love the full complete PS2 GTA games on PS4, I love Vice City Stories it's personally my favourite along with many others I would love to be able to play that on PS4 along with getting the platinum trophy like I did with the other GTA's like (GTA 3,VC,SA) I've also got 100% trophies on other PS2 rockstar games titles, I know there's a lot of music licences issues around these games I would still like to see them come to PS4 some day even with music tracks removed, please bring these games to PS4, me personally and GTA LCS & VCS Community would be so happy to see these games getting released, we are waiting so long since the information about these games getting ESRB rated we would be so happy to get the release of these games on PlayStation 4 system, please take this into consideration, thank you. 

0 Kudos
LABELS: GTA PS4
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel