[ Edited ]
388 Replies 59,303 Views edited 16-03-2015
09 Mar 2015
By WinnieP

GTA Online Heists Organiser

lester heist.jpg

board.jpg

*in my best Lester impression*

Hey guys. Instead everything going through Franklin's iFruit, or a gajilion 'add me' threads, eughh,,, which is a head ache of its own ...

I thought it might be more efficient if we all communicate through a singular source.

Here we can treat this as our pin board, keep a log of available intellectual muscle, and gain new associates along the way..

It might be best if you tell us a little about yourself, what times are you normally available to be on call, what platform you're on, er, maybe even if you have any particular strength's to bring to the table, hell use it as your PSN Invader,,, if you must.

Make as easy as possible for anyone bank rolling a job to recruit you as their go-to guy.

I've left some of the detailed overview in the document below

Heist Info

Spoiler

With the launch of GTA Online Heistsfinally here, we have no doubt you and your Crew are cracking your knuckles and rubbing your sticky fingers together at the prospect of pulling off elaborate robberies at some of Los Santos' most closely-guarded institutions. Massive scores of GTA$ await those with the planning and the teamwork to pull these audacious thefts off. As you're taking final roll calls on your most trusted allies ahead of the launch of Heists on March 10th, here are a few pointers to help ensure your plan is of the best-laid variety.  

FOLLOW THE LEADER
First things first: every Heist needs a leader and the Heist Leader is going to need to be at least rank 12 and own a high-end apartment with a planning board in order to co-ordinate the crime. Not only do Heist Leaders cough up all of the setup costs up-front, they have complete control over team roles and the cut of the final take each Crew Member gets. Additionally, Heist progress is only saved for the Heist Leader - so when choosing a leader it makes sense to link up with someone you can trust.

ALL TALK
It should go without saying that good teamwork starts with communication - and headsets are important to successfully pulling off Heists. Whether it's telling a lookout where they need to be, a passenger locating vehicles using the Trackify app and giving directions to the driver, or two infiltrators operating a pair of security panels in perfect sync.

ROLL CALL
At different stages of each Heist, Crew members will be assigned different roles. These could be slightly different responsibilities within a single scenario - for example, two lookouts and a bodyguard while a buyer completes a less-then-legal exchange of information - or larger deviations, like two players patrolling in an attack chopper above while the other two infiltrate a facility below. It's important for all players to know their strengths and, in turn, for the Heist Leader to assign accordingly. If you see yourself as an ace pilot, then put in some time at the Flight School and increase that flying stat to prove it. 

TOOL UP
Professionals don't expect the customer to provide the tools for the job. While there might be some more specialized equipment that may be provided (or that you'll need to acquire) along the way, for the most part you'll be using your own custom vehicles and firearms to get by. So it's a good time to take stock and make sure your garage and your arsenal are prepared for all possibilities. Silencers on guns and RPGs in general are especially useful for certain Heists while four-door vehicles with added armor can come in handy if you like to keep your friends close. With GTA Online Heists you'll be able to unlock a range of new vehicles and gear including an extensive selection of new outfits perfect for whatever each Heist throws at you.

BONUS ROUND
For the financially ambitious there are a few ways to increase the income from Heists in a major way. First off, each Heist has its own Elite Challenge which, upon completion, will yield a substantial cash bonus. These can be completed multiple times, but be warned: they're no cakewalk.

On top of that, there are Special Heist Completion bonuses that can only be achieved once per person, but will add some serious zeros to your bank balance. They are as follows:

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

The one-off bonus challenges are linked to in game awards. You can monitor your award progress via the Stats > Awards tab in the Pause Menu.

Oh, and good luck in our endeavours ladies & gentle men

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

WinnieP

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
WinnieP
Accepted Solution

me.jpg

PSN; WinnieP

Platform: PS4

Available; short term on week nights from 1700 (UK), but with a little planning I can make the odd midweek job, and weekend around the clock.

Rusty old gunna;

I was quite handy with the steal, my get away times were good and I was useful in a chopper. But recently spending too much time on a rest period in VC has made me a little soft round the edges, and I do have a tendency to rely on the satnav.

But this old dog is ready to soak up some new tricks, without an iFruit app

If you wana add me for missions, DMs, races and activities, feel free, but send me a message along with the add, else I wont remember where you're from :smileywink:

View solution in original post

Re: GTA Heists Organiser

[ Edited ]

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

C29Griffin

97%
04 Rank
Progress
C29Griffin
Accepted Solution
not really into this yet but hope to get into it soon. been on a couple of times. add C29Griffin if you want.

Re: GTA V Players

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Blue_Savior16

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Blue_Savior16
C29Griffin
Accepted Solution

It's really fun!

0 Kudos

Heist Players Organiser [GTA]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Stabbie-_-

72%
02 Rank
Progress
Stabbie-_-
Accepted Solution
Feel free to add me havent played online as of yet hooefully you guys can guide me in the right direction :) Stabbie-_-

Re: GTA 5, come play!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
ggggggtttt5t5048
Accepted Solution

:xLol:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

hempknight121

37%
02 Rank
Progress
hempknight121
Accepted Solution

Count me in for heist missions, sick of trying to play with randoms.

Playing on ps3.

Have added a couple of pages of people on this thread in the hope of getting some decent games in :Thumbs:

Hempknight121

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CountHavoc11

89%
05 Rank
Progress
CountHavoc11
Accepted Solution

Can i just add for everyone here,after being dicked around by randoms either not listening or just going rouge on me & my team,its imperitive you have a headset,listen & respond.......

Were up to the 2nd stage of the very last heist & ppl either leave the session or just go off & do whatever.

Gettin' kinda sick of it.....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DeathSlayerRulz

50%
02 Rank
Progress
DeathSlayerRulz
Accepted Solution

i am on the second setup for heist 2 prison break u can add me if u want

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CountHavoc11

89%
05 Rank
Progress
CountHavoc11
Accepted Solution

@DeathSlayerRulz wrote:

i am on the second setup for heist 2 prison break u can add me if u want

How'd you go???

Figured out a couple of tips & tricks to get thru it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

satf01

89%
02 Rank
Progress
satf01
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

Im looking to get in on some heist action on PS4. Just had to start my guy from scratch again so level 14 just now after a day and looking to fire into the heists quickly. 

Add me PSN - Satf01 

on most days at the very least firing out those daily objectives. Up for some missions races etc aswell. 

Catch you online

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

dubbleKrown

88%
02 Rank
Progress
dubbleKrown
Accepted Solution

dubbleK_best.png

I play on the ps3 and have so far only completed the very first heist. I am looking for a squad with headsets to do the rest of the heists. Add me guys if you are serious but I play during the day and only occasionally at night.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lfcmichael4

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Lfcmichael4
Accepted Solution

Hey guys and girls, i'm on setup number 3 for the Series A heist and I need a team as soon as possible. Message my PSN if you're interested and we'll get set up when it's convenient for everyone. If you need help for a heist I wouldn't mind lending a hand either.

PS4

PSN:Lfcmichael4

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CountHavoc11

89%
05 Rank
Progress
CountHavoc11
Accepted Solution

When posting here,please remember to add  whether your PS3 or PS4....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Blue_Savior16

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Blue_Savior16
CountHavoc11
Accepted Solution

I'm a loyal player.

0 Kudos

Heist Players Organiser [GTA]

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

knightrida012

80%
02 Rank
Progress
knightrida012
Accepted Solution
Add me knightrida012 I'm on gta online a lot be nice to have new people to do missions with and mess about

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mccowen123

41%
02 Rank
Progress
mccowen123
Accepted Solution