da94il

34%
02 Rank
Progress

Heavy Rain Taxidermist Trouble

14 Replies 2,374 Views Created 16-05-2010
16 May 2010
By da94il

HOW CAN I PLAY TAXIDERMIST DLC?I HAVE DOWNLOADED IT BUT WHEN I PRESS THE X BUTTON TO PLAY IT IT SENDS ME TO THE PS STORE.

can someone tell me what I have to do? please

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

da94il

34%
02 Rank
Progress
da94il
Accepted Solution
The taxidermister only works only with the right product code. In Europe is the product code BCES-00802. I have BCES-00458 and it dosen't work ... so, maybe if you check on your heavy rain cd for the product code.
0 Kudos

Re: Heavy Rain Taxidermist Trouble

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Cimbrer

• Award Winner
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

@da94il wrote:
The taxidermister only works only with the right product code. In Europe is the product code BCES-00802. I have BCES-00458 and it dosen't work ... so, maybe if you check on your heavy rain cd for the product code.

Hvor har du købt dit spil? For produktkoden BCES-00458 er en EU version, problemet er at man skal have en specifik EU version, nemlig den Nordiske (Danmark, Norge, Finland og Sverige). Denne har produktkoden BCES-00802 som du selv nævner. Jeg tror ikke dine chancer for en refundering af pengene for "The Taxidermist" er god. Du kan være nødsaget til at købe spillet igen. Eftersom det er oplyst, at du skal ha' en Disk, med netop denne produktkode, for at kunne bruge Pakken fra den Nordiske butik.

And in English: Where did you buy your copy of the game? Since the productcode BCES-00458 Is an EU version, problem here is, you need a specific EU version, the Nordic version (Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden) with the code BCES-00802. As you've mentioned in your post. I don't think you'll have good chances of getting a refund, for the purchase of "The Taxidermist" It can be necessary to buy the game again. Since it is posted in the info, that you need a disc with this code, to use the pack from the Nordic Store. 

-Cimbrer

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

da94il

34%
02 Rank
Progress
da94il
Accepted Solution
Jeg kjøpte spillet fra en lefdal butikk i Norge, men jeg kjøpte en versjon med 15- års grense. Jeg tror at spiller kommer fra england.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Cimbrer

• Award Winner
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

Lyder rigtigt, den Nordiske version har en PEGI mærkning på 18.

Det er lidt en ulempe, når man køber spil. Den eneste mulighed du har nu, det er at købe spillet igen, nu ved du hvilken produktkode der skal være, for at det virker.

-Cimbrer

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HANSEMAN2001-DK

22%
02 Rank
Progress
HANSEMAN2001-DK
Accepted Solution

HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP

That makes two of us, .....I have the same problem, .....I have payed, downloaded, and installed it, ......but when I select it in the game, I can only go to the shop, ....and if I do, it's empty, and I can't do nothing, and then when I exit the shop I get returned to the game menu? 

Help anyone?

My product code on my game is BCES-00797

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Cimbrer

• Award Winner
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

@HANSEMAN2001-DK wrote:

HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP-HELP

That makes two of us, .....I have the same problem, .....I have payed, downloaded, and installed it, ......but when I select it in the game, I can only go to the shop, ....and if I do, it's empty, and I can't do nothing, and then when I exit the shop I get returned to the game menu? 

Help anyone?

Lidt som der allerede er skrevet, når du finder The Taxidermist i PS-Store, så står der en bestemt produktkode, som dit spil skal have, hvis disse ikke stemmer overens kan du ikke spille det.

Du skriver at dit spil har koden BCES-00797, så vil den ikke virke med Taxidermist fra Dansk PS-Store

(Gætter på du er fra Danmark, da dit ID ender på "DK")

-Cimbrer

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Martin610-WTF

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Martin610-WTF
Accepted Solution

So there is no way for us with this problem to play the DLC? Cant I download the right DLC version somehow?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

European_Gamer

• Award Winner
99%
08 Rank
Progress
European_Gamer
Accepted Solution

@Martin610-***** wrote:

So there is no way for us with this problem to play the DLC? Cant I download the right DLC version somehow?

The store(sometimes) has to match the country/version you got the game from. English version, english store. Danish version Danish store.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

European_Gamer

• Award Winner
99%
08 Rank
Progress
European_Gamer
Accepted Solution

@HANSEMAN2001-DK wrote:

Help anyone?

I den danske butik står der følgende:

To use this download, you will need Heavy Rain(TM), product code BCES-00802.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tobbe_78

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Tobbe_78
Accepted Solution

Hi!

In my case the Heavy Rain product code actually is BCES 00802 (bought at Gamestop in Sweden). So it should match the DLC and work just fine, yeah sure...

I bought the Taxidermist chronicle today on the online store, downloaded it but cannot start it from the downloaded content section in the game. It will only take me to the online store. Exactly the same problem as you described.

Ok, so I read that I should try to reinstall... I downloaded the DLC again and reinstalled, still same problem.

I also read somewhere that the patch should fix it, so I deleted the Taxidermist DLC and also deleted the v1.02 data. Downloaded the chronicle DLC again, installed it and started the game... downloaded the 1.02 patch.

But I still can't start it.. I'm getting very frustrated at this...

Could it be something with the PS3 system? Updated to latest version today (3.42)...

Has someone got it working at all?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tobbe_78

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Tobbe_78
Accepted Solution
OMG...
On the cover it says BCES-00802, but on the blu-ray disk it says BCES-00458.
Epic Fail!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Cimbrer

• Award Winner
97%
09 Rank
Progress
Cimbrer
Accepted Solution

Hvor har du købt den, er det et brugt spil? Jeg ville returnere den, hvis det er muligt.

Where did you buy the game, is it a second hand game? If possible it would be better to return it to the store.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tobbe_78

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Tobbe_78
Accepted Solution

No it's not a second hand game. I bought it long time ago from the store (Gamestop Sweden), same week the game was released.
Anyway... I don't care about the money for the DLC (only 35 SEK) and I don't want to struggle anymore with this crap, I just had a boring evening and thought it would be nice to play the Taxidermist addon.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tobbe_78

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Tobbe_78
Accepted Solution
Ok, found some more info.
http://www.fz.se/forum/playstation/heavy-rain-chronicle-one-the-taxidermist-17674
Apparently "Nordisk Film" sent out a scandinavian cover BCES-00802 combined with the wrong blu-ray version BCES-00458 to some stores at the time of release.
Maybe I should go and check if I can get the disk changed, but it might be too late.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel